It’s time for the zombie survival title The War Z to get in the Halloween spirit with the announcement of game updates prior to unrestricted access to the game opening up tomorrow.
The game update will include :
- New Characters – new playable characters
- New Zombies – new zombie models
- New Playable Area – entirely new section of game world opened up, including new large cities – effectively doubling the current map size
- Special Themed Items – players will have access to special, Halloween-themed items in the game marketplace
Hammerpoint are also “reintroducing” the game’s “Legend” package until Sunday 4 Novembner. The package was apparently “sold out” and will be available for $54.99. Not sure how a downloadable game sells out, but there you go.
The package includes:
- Full Game Access
- $30 of in-game currency
- Six-months of “stronghold” server hosting
- Special player recognition in-game and on forums