Your Latest Comments
- Grim: After Planetary Annihilation and Elite: Dangerous, I'm quite wary with Early Access games that promise an offline mode.I noticed that …
- Science Advisor: CCP have always been (EVE proved that 100 times over), and apparently will always be, dicks.
- Afraz: This is absolutely no excuse to pirate a game (well, maybe a better excuse than most...) but how do people …
- Science Advisor: Surprised these morons did not try to claim that everyone with a black screen problem pirated the game.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition PC players frustrated by controls
- Far Cry 4 black screen fix patch 1.4.0 delayed until next week
- Elite: Dangerous team answers more ‘Offline’ questions, clarifies refund eligibility
PC Gamer Opinions
How do you feel about Elite: Dangerous ditching offline play?
- It's disgraceful, breaks a Kickstarter promise, and is worthy of a refund. (49% )
- I'm not happy, because an always-online single player mode often leads to problems. (24% )
- Doesn't bother me at all, everybody has the internet these days. (17% )
- I'm not thrilled, but I can live with it. (10% )
Have you got all our top PC game picks in your Steam library? Follow the IncGamers Curator list.
Latest News & Features
Follow the team
Gaming News 24/7
© IncGamers Ltd 2014