Videogame News

Thread: Saints Row 3

IncGamers Member

Saints Row 3

Never came on to my radar till I saw it on Youtube so I haven't played the previous ones.Its basically a GTA style game where you do what you want go where you want.Its more balanced towards fun than challenge but it does have challenges.A typical fun thing you can do is take control of a car remotely and blow it up a few blocks down from you,another is jumping into on coming cars to claim compensation.Sucking up people into a special vehicle and firing them into the air is another.

A great game for stress relief where you don't want to do anything too serious.

Re: Saints Row 3

I love that series a lot. It's everything that GTA should have been.

The third game, well, it's a bit nuts compared to the previous two. SR2 was about 50% "normal" and about 50% crazy. SR3 is 100% crazy. But I loved it. I played the ever-loving hell out of that game.

IncGamers Member

I played the ever-loving hell out of that game.
    Got 101 hours on it and only 35 on Dues ex:Human Evolution its not that far behind Skyrim at 142 hours.I have to give it a break because it just eats my time away otherwise.

love it more than GTA.

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Metro Last Light | Call of Juarez Gunslinger | Medal of Honor Warfighter | Battlefield 4

IncGamers Member

I have played only 1st part..will buy this game soon. glad to hear reviews..

I have all of the GTA games for pc and played maybe 5 hours between them. IMO GTA games are slow and boring and glitchy bug and Rockstar does not care about PC gamers. I have near 900 hours in SRTT- is 1 of my fav games and mostly hunting Genki.

I have SR4 and over 100 hours in it but is bug- did not give me all my achievements or weapons it should have and seems every patch breaks something else. I did not play it a long while after reading patches was messing it up and had good reason to be afraid- its messed up and upsets me.. SRTT always ran perfect for me with all maxed out settings- SR4 looks and runs good but it just does not all work right and I pre ordered it- sucks :(

I bought SR2 during the summer but is so old school it does not even have a quite to menu or desktop and I can not find any info on the net how to get out of the dang game.. I just Ctrl Alt F4- or Delete I think it is and use taskman to close it out- so I do not try and play it any more- sad tho- I read it is a good game..

I do not much like old games- ugly 10 year old old pc looking stuff or look like mac games. I am a PC player KB and mouse- never played a console or used a controller and I avoid games where controllers are said best. I do not like top downs- scrollers- point and clicks- platformers- and most rpg games where I have to move my hand all over the keyboard while trying to fight in real time. I love A-RPG shooters/ survival games- open world games and games that let me enjoy my pretty nice gaming machine I build myself and video card. Sure I like story and great game play but I also like FX atmosphere and immersion from DX10 and DX11 and NV Physx. Some DX9 games are cool- but many of the old games look and play like they are dx7 or dx8 stuff and many new games out or in beta look dx8 also- playing some now are ugly and wonky looking/ playing- no thanks

I have over 400 games for PC- most are on Steam [357 and about 250 DLC' on steam] and I have some that are standard pc and some over a few console like services like Steam GFWL Uplay and Origin. I prefer retail disc games but more and more we are being pushed to digi console like services and Steam is the better but it is bug half the time and I grit my teeth every time I see an update- do not know what it might break or games might not work right since added all the mac linux and big picture junk. Over the holiday sale it half worked- could not view my profile or the store or nothing else. I never half azzed anything in my life and can not much stand it..

I might play some co op or mp but do not add friends or groups- I do not care for most of the people there and most are not good co op or team players and not very nice either and a lot beg- so. I never touched a computer until a few years ago when I became disabled- never played video games.. I seen a friend playing UT04- about 4 months later I bought all the parts and built my first pc and played the heck out of UT04 and Half Life 2- Then Stalker SOC got lots of my time.

This last year I bought over 400 games and gifted like 85 of those- I have like 30 extra games now I got in bundles. I kicked all friend lists and groups so I will gift no more- thinking of starting a card for games lotto contest group- I have seen a few of them and won a few games. I have lots of games I do not like and never will play on my Steam list and some I started just to get the trading cards. I really like collecting the rare backgrounds. I crafted a ton of Badges in the first few hours of the Holiday Sale on Steam from cards I had been collecting and saving and hoped for the event- I sold most of my Globe cards and made about 65 dollars and went from lev 30 to lev 50. I was not expecting to profit but was nice..

Any way- my post is a lil long but is game related. I like to sometimes post on gaming and pc tech sites and talk about games and post screen shots or my in game videos or animated gifs I make from game play. I have to find out how this site feels about such things- and is for me a part of gaming. I bought the SR4 Season Pass from the Steam Holiday Sale so I can get the DLC's Dominatrix and How The Saints Saved Christmas- but the game upsets me- I might might not play them and really do not care- I have so many and playing few now- even still play SRTT and have all added content for it- so

See Ya....

MSI P55A-GD65 v1.1 bios 1.3. I5-750. W7 64 bit.
    Crucial 8GB kit CT2KIT51264BA1339 9-9-9-24 T1 1.5v.
    Antec P160W +120mm Intake Mod. Corsair TX750w. Verizon Fios 50<>35mbps.
    WD5000AAKX Sata7 C:. WD5000AAKX Sata1 G:. Samsung DVDRW IDE D:. AC MX2.
    Corsair CAFA50. ASUS ML248H 24". EVGA GTX 670FTW+ 4GB . Logitech Z5300e 5:1.
    Last edited by zegamer; 11-01-2014 at 07:11.