Videogame News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Grim Dawn is on Kickstarter!

I apologize if there is already a Grim Dawn thread somewhere, but felt I needed to get the news out.

Grim Dawn is a game being developed by a few of the team members from the late Iron Lore company which made the Titan Quest games. (I believe there was a post about Grim Dawn on our front page a while ago, but since I couldn't find a thread dedicated to it, thought I'd post a refresher for those who may have missed it.)

Anyways, they've been making quite the progress and have recently (recently = early this morning) posted it up on Kickstarter to get funding to pull a couple more guys onto the team so they can finish it faster.

Head on other and take a look!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ment/grim-dawn

As of this post, they've already made 19% of their $280,000 goal!

IncGamers Member

Re: Grim Dawn is on Kickstarter!

I was a big fan of Titan Quest, and I'm convinced Grim Dawn will have awesome gameplay as well. Backed the project, can never have too much good hack&slash + treasure hunting.

Contributed.

I'm sure there are a lot of people here who would contribute too... But I don't think there are a lot of people who frequent the Off-Topic, Other Games forum :-) so how do we make a post that others will see?

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyYogurt View Post
    Contributed.

I'm sure there are a lot of people here who would contribute too... But I don't think there are a lot of people who frequent the Off-Topic, Other Games forum :-) so how do we make a post that others will see?
    I completely agree. This thread is pretty hidden. Maybe I should submit this as a news blurb for the front page? I don't want to detract from this being a primarily Diablo centered site, but I agree, there are likely plenty of gamers here who would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by softshack View Post
    Maybe I should submit this as a news blurb for the front page? I don't want to detract from this being a primarily Diablo centered site, but I agree, there are likely plenty of gamers here who would be interested.
    Elly answered me quickly on what to do in this situation. The post is here but for quick reference this was her response:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    If it's in a forum that's less visited and newsworthy it would go on the news page. Telling the admins about it would help in that case.

Thanks, FaultyYogurt!

It looks so awesome! Already bought the game. WoW I feel so cheated from Blizzard now after watching the video.

IncGamers Member

Contributed.
    I didn't enjoy Titan Quest that much. It had some very nice concepts, but the execution was bad imo.
    Still, I really have to admire their effort.

And it should certainly be on the frontpage news to spread the word around. I'm sure more people would be interested.

They just released some new music. It is pretty good!

Link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...5b24aba291a6c4

In for a co-op package. I'm diggin' the art style.

------------------------------------------
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"