Videogame News
    Banned

The Binding of Isaac

Anyone play it?

Re: The Binding of Isaac

Started to but didn't get hooked in at all. I can't remember why but there was something I really didn't like about it. I'll have to try it again. Fair number of people really like it though.

Banned

Re: The Binding of Isaac

I hear that from a lot of people, that they don't like the game (at first). Innitially i wasn't too hot about it either, now i think it's one of the most genius games ever created. It's hard to explain why, but it just all makes sense. The setting, the art style, the room layouts, the progression. It's one of those few games i can't think of nearly anything to make it better. Sure i have a few small critiques. The lag sometimes. The hitboxes can be annoying (certainly when Isaac's appearance drastically changes). Some random room/enemy layouts are nearly impossible to avoid damage. Gambling is quite boring/takes too long/makes the game too easy for some characters. Some item's overpoweredness (brimstone) and lastly the concept of some characters could have been fleshed out a little better. But that's it i think.
    Anyways, i'm eagerly awaiting the DLC to come out and i think you should give the game another try if you have already bought it.