Latest WoW News
Official WoW Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    D3 Demon Hunter Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Mists of Pandaria beta starts!

The World of Warcraft®: Mists of Pandaria™ beta test has begun! Over the course of the test, we’ll be inviting Annual Pass holders, press, fansites, friends and family, and opt-in beta testers to participate. This first phase of the beta focuses on the 1-10 starting experience for new Pandaren. High-level content as well as template characters will become available in future beta updates, but you can still copy over your own high level characters now if you’d like to test the new talent system.

So, who's going to play? My girlfriend has an annual pass and will definately get to see the beta. I was thinking of getting an annual pass myself, as I'm not going to stop playing WoW even for Diablo III. I must say I didn't expect the beta to start so soon after the announcement of Diablo III's release date...

- Snow
    When people tell me "plz" just because it's shorter than 'please', I feel perfectly justified to answer 'No' because it's shorter than 'Yes'.
    And the Lord said unto Carl: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'. But Carl came fifth and won a toaster.

Re: Mists of Pandaria beta starts!

We did report it would start really soon last week remember

Rushster - Admin,
    IncGamers.com

IncGamers Site Pal

Serves me right for not paying attention

Anyway, got an annual pass as well, so I'll see when I can start my pandaren!

- Snow
    When people tell me "plz" just because it's shorter than 'please', I feel perfectly justified to answer 'No' because it's shorter than 'Yes'.
    And the Lord said unto Carl: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'. But Carl came fifth and won a toaster.

I don't have an annual pass or even an active account, but I got added to the beta by a friend. I'm not sure when I'm able to play yet but this person said it should be within the next wave, so I'll be able to make fun of pandas with multimedia now instead of just via words.

18 f'ing gigs. Seriously.

They just sent out the last of the Annual Pass invite so my GF should have hers now. I have had mine for quite some time but I am waiting for hers before I even log in Hopefully we will be able to fire it up this weekend. Stoked!!!

We both played it at BlizzCon last year and had a blast.

Last edited by Siege Valgore; 30-04-2012 at 16:28.

So we both finally got to log in the weekend before last. There were so many people logged into the server we chose, it was insane. I could play it just fine, but my GF playing on her Laptop had some issues. I wont give it a way, but there is a quest very near the beginning where you have to click on a Statue...well only one person can click on it a time and the objective has a Spawn time. So 400 people all standing around this statue trying to click it first...I logged out, lol. I logged back in this weekend, and it was MUUUUCH better. No one was around the statue. It was nuts.

IncGamers Site Pal

And then a whole bunch of numbnuts jumping up and down as if the crowd isn't big enough yet to block that little plate you have to click. Yes, what fun times!

- Snow

Quote Originally Posted by snowieken View Post
    And then a whole bunch of numbnuts jumping up and down as if the crowd isn't big enough yet to block that little plate you have to click. Yes, what fun times!
    I find it hilarious that there's actually a bunch of youtube videos explaining how to do this quest.

YOU CLICK ON IT. YOU CLICK ON THE THING AND IT MAKES FIRE AND YOU'RE DONE.