Videogame News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Baldur's Gate... Signs of Life.

i just hope they do char creation better. yes i was one of the people that "rolled" forever to get a better character.

the game was awesome. i played it multiple times through and cant wait to play an updated version. i almost installed it recently to help with the wait for d3 but now there is no point, i will wait and play it then.

This is awesome

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition for the iPad.
    bg2.jpg

Okay never mind they are making the same game but with better graphics I guess. Why didn't they do BG2 and TOB? BG1 was a great true D and D game, but it wasn't 1/100th the game BG2 was.

I hope this is just a teaser for the real feast because I would play BG2 all over again 5 times if the graphics were upgraded also. I may play it again as is just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    i just hope they do char creation better. yes i was one of the people that "rolled" forever to get a better character.

the game was awesome. i played it multiple times through and cant wait to play an updated version. i almost installed it recently to help with the wait for d3 but now there is no point, i will wait and play it then.
    They better not redo the rolling. That's D&D. Everything else is streamlined horse crap.

Holy ****!!!!!!

They will be doing BG2 and TOB!!!

Here's just a couple of the many posts I found.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/15/baldurs-gate-2-enhanced-edition-also-in-the-works-plus-bonus/

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/03/15/ba...g-this-summer/

D3 Demon Hunter Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Yes, Zarni, it's going to be BG1, BG2 and ToB.

And may I remind you that you can edit your post up to an hour after posting? No need to make three of them in a row...

- Snow
    When people tell me "plz" just because it's shorter than 'please', I feel perfectly justified to answer 'No' because it's shorter than 'Yes'.
    And the Lord said unto Carl: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'. But Carl came fifth and won a toaster.

They are combining BG2 and TOB I think, might get it if it offers new content other than just updated graphics.

I really hope they add a dragon to BG1. After taking Drizzt's sword +5, the rest of the game became pretty easy. The Demon underneath the town Ulgoth's Beard was difficult, but besides that and Sarevok, my character was able to 1shot crit explode pretty much anything. And yes, that was due to making a half-orc and rerolling forever to make a better character. I really hope they don't take "rolling forever" out of the game, especially if we're going to get a working multiplayer. Different builds combined with different stat points will make everyone's character feel unique.