Videogame News

Final Fantasy XIII-2

I honestly have no idea why I keep on playing these. I haven't liked them since 8, and that was a long time ago. I, and gaming tastes, have evolved since then, but FF remains the same.

****ing awful dialogue. So bad. Bad beyond words. It's so bad it hurts my feelings as a writer. I kind of wish the characters were real so I could watch them die IRL. Hate at that level.

And yet I keep on going back to play it. I didn't have this with 13--picked it up, tried it, threw it out.
    But I want to keep playing XIII-2 and I have no idea why.

Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2

My friend said the best part of XIII-2 was that you didn't have to listen to Vanille's super-happy weirdness as much. I haven't played it yet though. Still working my way through 13, sadly.

It's not very enjoyable so far. I want to play my games, not sit there and watch them play themselves. Really pretty graphics! But, as a game? Soooo boring.

I stopped playing FF13-1 once I got to the "open area". I just couldn't take it anymore.

Was thinking of getting this game but based on your reactions I might not get it. I liked the Demo though. So that means it was all eye candy?