Videogame News
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: So... let's discuss Dungeon Siege III

Delayed to June 21st now.

I'll get it if only it has good multiplayer support, I hate playing ARPG games alone, especially when you only control one character, gets really boring.

Banned

Not to be a forum nazi...but can some one please lock this thread. Its a diablo 3 discussion forum...not that other games place.

No. OT threads are allowed as long as they arent polluting the forum which they arent right now.

I will lock them if they are innappropriate. If you dont like them, dont read them.

Diablo: IncGamers Member lone_wolf's Avatar

hum dungeon siege 1 was playable, dunegoen siege 2 was utter crap and i would not play it even if i was offered money to do so.

Dunegeons siege 3 also looks like utter crap from all the previews i have seen so far.

lucas can only switch between sword and sheild and two handed sword last i checked and his little friend can use magic and some weird acrobatic combat moves.

more so it looks like a korean mmo at first glance with utterly ****ty dialogue.

All in my opinion of course

IncGamers Member

Hi guys I'm pretty new here, but I did a Bing search and found your to be the only link available. The wife and I like to play RPG Games and since everybody has grown up or gone to computers we're pretty much stuck here. So we got dungeon Siege 3 and we're working on it but well, having problems.

The easiest meathod to solve is to do a private multi-player game, then we can get something done. Just how do you do it????

Hi Gerry and welcome to our forums

Okay so you play DS3 on the PC or console? Your sentence is a bit confusing.

When you start up a game in DS3 you get an option to pick "Find Game" when you hit that you will see a screen that lets a local player join the game.

So as long as both of you are connected and have a differnet CD-Key you should be able to join them.

i hope you guys can figure it out and if you cant just ask and im sure that we can solve the problem

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by diablosminion View Post
    Hi Gerry and welcome to our forums

Okay so you play DS3 on the PC or console? Your sentence is a bit confusing.

Okay, sorry the wife and I play on the PC.

When you start up a game in DS3 you get an option to pick "Find Game" when you hit that you will see a screen that lets a local player join the game.

We can do that, but suddenly find ourselves with other people joining in, not following, weird static through the headsets.

So as long as both of you are connected and have a differnet CD-Key you should be able to join them.

i hope you guys can figure it out and if you cant just ask and im sure that we can solve the problem
    Thank you for responding so quickly.

So we figure a "private game" is what we want to do, just the two of us. We have a great team-speak we talk across to each other. The game is obviously set up for multi-players, and it's no Everquest, but we can't afford Evercrack.

So we'll be happy for your response.

Besides we hear a new version of Diablo is comming, that should be fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecla View Post
    The original Dungeon Siege is my most hated game of all time. By the time I got through, I felt like I would've been better off spending the time chewing through a plank of wood or perhaps carving a rabbit out of a block of granite with a teaspoon.
    +1

Dungeon Siege 3 is more like a Neverwinter Nights, no wonder Obsidian made NWN 2. DS3 is a totaly different game than the other 2, but strangely i've enjoyed it a lot more. Its a very nice game with good story and weak replayability, or at least thats how i see it. The big disappointment was the litle efort for the pc release, this game was made for con'souls.

Totaly worth the try, for NWN fans

@Gerry
    So did you guys get your problem resovled? like i said its cool just keep asking and the community will help...

By the way this is a diablo fansite dedicated to the upcoming diablo, Diablo 3 so head over to the wiki that this site links to and read up a bit if you get the chance and im sure you will find something you like.

EDIT: heres the link to the wiki