Videogame News
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    IncGamers Member omgwtfbbqpwned's Avatar

Re: Hellgate: London is back

How much are prices for items? What's the most OP class that's gg in PvP too?

[edit] Started with a Marksman. Can one of you pwease link me to a gg guide that tell me exactly how to build my Marksman so that she's super OP?

[edit2] Never mind, I think I'm doing something like this. I did a quick read-through, and it seems like skills above the cap don't work, and +2 skills is relatively easy to come by, so leaving everything at cap-2 is gg?

Also I've already started, if either one of you would like to come join and help a noob out that'll be great. :P

Last edited by omgwtfbbqpwned; 12-12-2011 at 20:41.

I'm playing a summoner and I've had a lot of fun.

Be prepared for 1 or 2 blocking quests that almost require a group (unless they've been retuned) in your mid-late thirties.

Other than that you can solo the entire way.

I've seen videos of summoners soloing the game's end boss. I'm sure other classes have managed it also, but I didn't go looking.

IncGamers Member omgwtfbbqpwned's Avatar

Know of any links that will give me thorough info for this game (e.g. likewise to Diablo 2's Arreat Summit or Diablo Wikia)? I'm really confused and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. I searched up HGG's website's forum, but the information is really limited.