Videogame News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ten most UNDERRATED games of all time

Psychonauts. I dont know how well it sold, but no matter, it can not be rated good enugh on any scale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF7aIWxfgnA

Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    Psychonauts. I dont know how well it sold, but no matter, it can not be rated good enugh on any scale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF7aIWxfgnA
    I was loving this game and all of a sudden I hit a crash bug and simply couldn't get past it. Apparently it's a known issue with no work around. Very sad as I was having a great time.

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar

Psychonauts was a great one, found my copy a few days ago been thinking of playing it again

IncGamers Member

XIII, the FPS based on a french comic-series, awesome story and pretty good gameplay.
    A sequel was intended but got cancelled because of low sales.

IncGamers Member

My Fav games and probibly the most underrated games are the Ininity enguine games.

Overall fav is Planescape Torment. If you have played other inifinity enguine games give this one a try its a little old but very well made, with an EPIC story.

Baulders gate series
    Ice wind dale series
    NOT neverwinter nights

Quote Originally Posted by Zarniwoop View Post
    1. Anarchy Online. This game was/is criminally overlooked. Its also the most wonderfully complex, involved game ever made from a character development perspective. Also, its free to play for the first 200 levels if you don't mind leveling slower on RK then you would in SL.
    Agreed times ten billion. How many other on-foot/individual-character sci-fi MMOs are there? Not enough! (Note: Eve does not count toward this list) This one really had it all. Tons of fun, but still somewhat challenging. Definitely overlooked =)

Are we limiting this to just PC? Cause like the overrated thread I feel like it's a personal opinion but here's my pick: Legend of Legaia

This game was awesome. Came out for the PSx. RPG, intuitive and fresh battle system and unique items and equipment system. I really like this game, although when I dust it off my collection shelf and look at it now I always think to myself that there is actually some ridiculousness with the game and it's actually not as good comparatively to some titles and the technology today. But then I have an afterthought; man it would be great to see this game revamped. Lol

Edit: would also like to add Grandia (the first. The original.) for psx.