Videogame News
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 109
  1. #41
    IncGamers Site Pal Zarniwoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,965

    Re: Ten most overrated games of all time

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLoOoSe View Post
    i would say: Hellgate London!
    What's your logic here? It's one of the most reviled games to come out in the last half decade at least.




  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    U
    Posts
    2,409

    Re: Ten most overrated games of all time

    Every sportsgame ever made

    Oblivion

    Minecraft

    Every Wii game

    Every Sonic game

    Gears of War

    Every Bioware game after BG2

    Every MegaMan game

    Every PS3 shooter

    Every Pokemon game

    Civilization 5

    WoW

    Every Street Fighter game

    GTA4

    And probably many many more.



  3. #43
    IncGamers Site Pal Zarniwoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,965

    Re: Ten most overrated games of all time

    Quote Originally Posted by Doppel View Post
    Every sportsgame ever made

    Oblivion

    Minecraft

    Every Wii game

    Every Sonic game

    Gears of War

    Every Bioware game after BG2

    Every MegaMan game

    Every PS3 shooter

    Every Pokemon game

    Civilization 5

    WoW

    Every Street Fighter game

    GTA4

    And probably many many more.
    We appear to have very similar opinions! Especially about Bioware.




  4. #44
    IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Surrounded by Primitive Screwheads
    Posts
    21,990

    Re: Ten most overrated games of all time

    seems to be confused on counting, and the number ten

    not to mention when you say everything is overrated the weightiness of your claims sharply diminishes




  5. #45

    Re: Ten most overrated games of all time

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Housewares View Post
    not to mention when you say everything is overrated the weightiness of your claims sharply diminishes
    Yeah, it's kind like saying everyone has a below average IQ; your definition of what constitutes the middle point seems to be sorely lacking.



    ------------------------------------------
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

  6. #46
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13

    Re: Ten most overrated games of all time

    I agree with most of what you said, except for Oblivion. While you made valid points about it, and Morrowind is definitely better imo, I still personally love the game to death, and have dumped many many hours playing it.



  7. #47
    IncGamers Site Pal Zarniwoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,965

    Re: Ten most overrated games of all time

    Quote Originally Posted by Shugah View Post
    I agree with most of what you said, except for Oblivion. While you made valid points about it, and Morrowind is definitely better imo, I still personally love the game to death, and have dumped many many hours playing it.
    I agree.

    Oblivion has vastly better mechanics, but Morrowind is by far the better RPG.

    And frankly, with the mods I can run, it looks pretty darned good. It even has better water than you can get in oblivion without killing yourself.




  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    U
    Posts
    2,409

    Re: Ten most overrated games of all time

    I forgot to add all XBLA games.



  9. #49
    IncGamers Member lilbuddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    174

    Re: Ten most overrated games of all time

    Oblivion is overrated as is, but with Obscuro's patch, OMGBESTGAMEEVER(OTHERTHANMORROWIND)



  10. #50
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    69

    Re: Ten most overrated games of all time

    you all forgot WoW?



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© IncGamers Ltd 2012