Videogame News
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Re: Secret of Mana

i know what D2 stands for, thank you. lol! ;p and D3 in case you were wondering. XD

i have played a little bit of it, but... no. i don't think i got passed the first cave thing you go into after you leave the wooded camp RIGHT IN THE BEGINNING of the game.

So then is that how you ended up on these forums?
    I always wonder why people hang out here if they don't play the game, but I just assume they used to play it a lot, or at least past the blood moor.

If you are the queen of off-topic how is it that you have never posted in the EMB, the largest OT thread on the forum?

OMG Kestegs!! > 3000 pages! I never swing by the SP forum, and I imagine Leo sure as heck doesn't, but that is... wow! I thought > 1000 pages was incredible!

If I remember correctly, Leo joined up because her boy-toy (!) is a big time Diablo-head and the forum mafia stuff looked fun.

good job, Techno. lol @ "boy-toy".

Marahumm (aka "boy-toy") played Diablo all the time back when we were in our high school days and found this place then for the guides and suggestions. he didn't really become a member until, well, his sign-up date. by time he had signed up we had been dating for a few months and he would talk to me sometimes about some mafia game he was playing (i was very confused). and then his second game was when i had kinda started to more pay attention (Xenon, that was when i had taken notice of you because of....). when he hosted his Diablo-themed mafia game that was when i started to gain an interest in mafia (and i've never let Gorny live down the Treestump claim that had backfired and he raged quit. i was not a member then, but had watched it happened. i laughed) (sorry, Gorny. :(). and then, like, a couple of weeks later, i signed up and, like cancer or AIDS, haven't gone away since. (bad joke?)

i've never posted in that thread, Kestegs, because i didn't know about it. Mara stuck around the Community and, because i would OT BAAAAD in the mafia games, he pointed out this nifty place and i just kinda stayed here too.... idk if i'd be welcome there and that's okay. im fine plaguing the OTF and Community with my postings.

Well, Ya'll are welcome to come on over and visit the bar anytime you want. Half the people that regularly post in their don't play the game any more, so it's not like its that related to SP. We have all the drinks you could ever want, but Dew is the preferred choice, we also have Durf"s Credit card, so don't worry if you don't have any money for drinks

Personally, I try to stay away from the dedicated OT threads, cause that stuff is just crazy active and I can't keep up with it all! I'm seriously outclassed compared to pro OTer like Leo! :grin:

BTW, how's the game coming along?

lol, thanks, Kestegs. appreciate it.

Techno, because i've been busy lately and Mara's been on the computer for his project he's working on, i haven't played it since. :( i've been wanting to play, but i don't want to be a computer hog for Mara.

Well kick his *** off the computer, you've got some fun to be had! That's tons more important than any 'project' SOMEONE ELSE has!! If you don't know that by now, you really are a n00b gamer!!

j/k, don't actually do that.

I bought my wife a computer, so I wouldn't have to feel bad about playing a game while she should be doing schoolwork or something.