Videogame News

Thumbs up Dungeon Siege for the PSP

Dungeon Siege : Throne of Agony on the PSP

simply the best game i own for my psp
    anyone else played it?

IncGamers Member

Re: Dungeon Siege for the PSP

Ive played ,I agree its a good game.I like every aspect of it from the skills,items to the level layout and quests.It is quite different from the PC version though.

I once got this crazy piece of armor I think from the vendor rather than a drop that had negative replenish life.When I put it on my life dropped really fast and then I died and this was in town,quite fun.But yeah the items are pretty good as they can add raw damage and +skills plus your character gets a lot of item slots(I think more than Diablo 2 has).

What I like about the skill system is as well as getting all the types Active Passive and Buff skills you get to try them all as you get a base point in every skill once your high enough.

never had the pc version :/ whats that like ???

IncGamers Member

Well instead of controlling just one character you have a party of characters to control(6?).You only control one character at a time the others are AI controlled.

Ds1 was basic get better at whatever weapon your wielding as you use it including spell books.You dont have skill points to spend in Ds1 and Spells were just something you either looted or bought from a vendor and put in your spellbook.

Dungeonsiege 2 added a passive skill tree on top of the Ds1 system that made skills more interesting things like AoE on bows,increased range,melee skill passives,spell passives etc.Also putting points in the passive skill tree could unlock timered superpowers that could turn the tide of a battle.Teleports and waypoints were added too.

Anyway I would just search a game site like Gamespot or watch some youtube videos to get an idea of the game.

thanks buddy may be able to grab the game from somewhere, having seen the youtube videos it looks decent