Videogame News
    IncGamers Member

Appstore games(Iphone,Ipod)

I know some people see this as a device to appeal to the masses(so no negative ipod haters plz) but there are some very decent games and Ipod games are very cheap compared to other handhelds.There are no 'click this button to go on a quest' on my Ipod touch(I know its saturated with them).Anyway here whats on mine:

The Settlers(this is near identical to Pc S3(or 4?))

Defender Chronicles(Tower defence very RPG element orientated)

Galaxy on fire 2(very good elite clone maybe better than the original)

Itarus (ARPG interesting variety of spells/skills)

Space miner (story based Asteroids with lotsd of ship upgrades,very good game)

Solomons keep(Gauntlet type game with random upgrades as you level up)

Dink smallwood(originally a homebrew pc game)

Queens crown (like Itarus but an evem more interesting Diablo style gem system(a bit like D2 charms but even more diverse))

Ravensword(most like Gothic but relatively shallow levelup system but atmospheric game)

Inotia 2 (Party based ARPG like Dungeonsiege)

Gangstar (very good GTA clone)

Meteor Blitz (Asteroids game(simpler/arcady but more frantic than Space miner))

AquaForest (Physics sandbox game)

This is not all but tried to list ones that stand out the most for me.Feel free to list yours.

Re: Appstore games(Iphone,Ipod)

Gun Bros - waves of mobs comming towards you that you need to kill while you level your toon (kinda like the new feature in black ops)

Paper Toss - best time killer game while you are waiting for something

Tetris - Golden oldie!!

Football Manager 2010 - <3 it is a lot like championship manager but not quite the same!

Crystals of Antlantis - Really nice puzzle game

Find it - photo comparing all the way!

Angry Birds - OFCOURSE! nr1 download game in europe... woohooo

Epic Citadel - showcase of what the apple UT engine is gonna do on the iphone its not a playable version but its so nice to show off your power to other smartphone users...

hmm i got to try some of yours!

IncGamers Member

Re: Appstore games(Iphone,Ipod)

Very good game I recommend thats just come out Aralon: Sword and Shadow a game like Gothic,Oblivion etc

I enjoyed Ravensword But RS is like a blank canvas compared to this(made by the same people) as its fleshed out all the RPG elements and even has things like mounts,pets and crafting(and swimming and fishing...).Im not sure if my Ipod is G2 or G3 but it runs smooth enough just tends to quit a lot and has a major bug at the begining(doesn't seem to effect 4g users)that stops me getting any further(might be better off waiting for a patch if you have same).