Videogame News
    IncGamers Member

Dungeon keeper 3?

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/d...lt%3Btitle%3B2

Actually having read about the gameplay its not quite but certainly a lot of inspiration from it and the trailer has an uncanny resembalance to the intro to DK1.It looks like you'll be farming heroes rather than training minions (heroes are still the enemy or rather the victims).

As the minions were one of the best things about Dungeon keeper not sure I will like this as they are not in this,at least not in the AI form of the original all they do is head straight for a hero to attack once created.

Re: Dungeon keeper 3?

Without minions it will likely be junk. But, thanks for pointing this out.

Dungeon keeper is one of my favorite games of all time and one of the most underrated games ever.

IncGamers Member

The sequels have never come close to the origonal game. Go find the "Ancient Keeper" 3rd party addon for some fantastic puzzle levels

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clawrunner View Post
    The sequels have never come close to the origonal game. Go find the "Ancient Keeper" 3rd party addon for some fantastic puzzle levels
    I already have played that ,pretty clever puzzles.I like the ones where you start of with just an imp no portals or anything and take over an entire lair by being sneaky,getting enemies to wipe each other out and stuff.