Videogame News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Why is this a sub thread?

Yeah, this is a Diablo site, but putting this as a sub-thread is really curtailing information on other viable games out there. It is hard to find and people just gloss over it. There are so many other games out there that we can discuss...

Re: Why is this a sub thread?

Yeah, this forum is obscured a little. It makes sense to have threads for other games all to themselves, but it would make a lot more sense if this forum was really active. I check it all the time, it's just slow. I think it was done as a side-effect of everyone spamming Torchlight threads, so they made a forum for that and threw this one up while they were at it. Personally, I think this should be it's own master forum and make the Torchlight forum a sub-forum of this. It would bring a lot more traffic if it had a full slot on the main forum list, complete with 'Last Post', etc.

Just my thought.

IncGamers Member

Ah, Raistlin is by far my favorite mage in any fantasy novel!!!

IncGamers Member

They could do a 'Off topic forums' then put Games,Movies/Tv,General under it but I guess its wether they care to do it but you'd need to put it in the suggestions forum if you want to put it forward.I'd rather not myself as I already encouraged them to make this sub forum.

IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar

Sub-forum. Submachine gun.
    Both are powerful and can kill people.

:grin: Yeah, Raistlin has to be my favorite novel mage ever too. Gandalf has to have an honorable mention, since he's basically the first in modern times, but G never dethroned every deity and obliterated all life, not even in an alternate future!! Actually, I threw this up in an avatar battle with a couple mods who were dressed up as a Tarrasque and Tiamat. I won, but I played nice and let them think they did. They're mods, afterall.

And Turb: What? lol!
    UR OTP IZ TEH PHAIL!!

IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
    OTP
    On The Pubes.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
    :grin: Yeah, Raistlin has to be my favorite novel mage ever too. Gandalf has to have an honorable mention, since he's basically the first in modern times, but G never dethroned every deity and obliterated all life, not even in an alternate future!! Actually, I threw this up in an avatar battle with a couple mods who were dressed up as a Tarrasque and Tiamat. I won, but I played nice and let them think they did. They're mods, afterall.

And Turb: What? lol!
    UR OTP IZ TEH PHAIL!!
    There is no way Gandalf comes second... No way. Gandalf is straight up off the map.

:shocked: *You* said Raistlin was your favorite too! Now, for his time and how revolutionary everything was at the time, yeah, Gandalf was better than Raistlin was by the time Dragonlance came out, but if you just judge them both on an even playing field disregarding time and which came first, Raistlin totally. Much more complex, fleshed out, and let's face it, more powerful. Like I said, Raist had the power to conquer even the gods (all of them), he just chose not to use it because he realized it would defeat the purpose. That's total gangsta!!

Gandalf is to Rolls Royce as Raistlin is to Honda Civic.