Videogame News
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Starcraft 2

Re: Starcraft 2

Valkyries were cool

Arbiter was the cloaker for 'toss
    and yes, scout was the name of the basic protoss air. Same with corsairs too.

Zerg has really been improved from SC1 in terms of mechanics. Now if we get that balance right >_>

At least cannonrush isn't as cheap as 4pool (it's just stupid...) or korean 4gate, also known as "You gas you die.". (because if people fend it off it's GG for you.

I don't play vs players much, if I do, it's with a friend in silver leaque.

@seck That obviously isn't the real IdrA, just a humorous vid about him

I can't believe why they would nerftanks + reapers in 1.1.
    I would have pushed the marauder shell upgrade futher and/or marine shield upg down by 5-10 hp. and/or raised their costs.

Zealot should be the counter vs marauders but charge takes loads of time to research, you get it later when terran already has those bloody shellmarauders and don't get me started about PvT MMGM balance.

Spoiler

I'm going to do those brutal missions now. 10 down, 19 to go.

Last edited by nurman; 04-09-2010 at 20:49.

Played trough the entire beta. Not gonna buy it.

I dont play single player, i have not gotten a rush out of beating stupid KI for nearly a decade now. And no, KI is still stupid. And the PvP part is just to slow. By the time that a average Battleforge PvP match takes to finish, a SC2 match is still in the early building barracks and scouting phase. Not to mention that i couldnt care less about base building and waiting for resources. I am sticking with Battleforge.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    Even though I've played 16 missions now I still find the structures difficult to differentiate between which makes building a bit of a pain sometimes as there's nothing in the build menu to suggest you already have a stucture. That's one gripe.
    That's why you hotkey production buildings. With the new multi-building hotkey, this is more convenient than ever. Just press 8 (or whatever key you hotkey your multiple barracks with) and spam A.

Quote Originally Posted by korialstraz View Post
    Zerg. No more lurkers, but we got roaches and banelings, new anti air and anti ground flying units as well as an overseer. Then there are those fat larva things with its fungal growth ability. Oh and the queen of course. Then I know there are at least 1 if not 2 more units from SC1 that was removed, but I can't recall their name atm.
    Defilers are gone, so no more dark swarm crackling now.

Anyways, currently doing In Utter Darkness brutal, not fun at all......

Got my All brutal couple of days ago. Standing at ~2600 achievement points.

In Utter Darkness Brutal - I hated that mission more than anything - but it was funny to think how I struggled with it on normal when I was first getting used to it all.

IncGamers Member IncubatorJones's Avatar

Doesn't it take 2500 kills for the hard achievement? Well I got 2503 (or 2502, can't remember)

I have had Starcraft 2 since shortly after it first came out. I used to be online with it alot until I started playing alot of Diablo 3. now Ive been bouncing around online between the 2 and trying to stay caught up on latest happenings.