Videogame News
    IncGamers Member

Whats that game thread

Im trying to remember the name of a game so thought Id make a thread everyone could use.

Game Im trying to remember is a 3d RPG not unlike Deus ex and maybe Kotor where its in the future,in a futuristic city.I was sure it was called Necro.. something but nothing pops up in gamespot.I believe it was a popular/high scoring game and something that came after 2000 if before not much but I dont think so.I think you'd describe the world as cyberpunk.I was sure it was Neuromancer but that a much older game than the one Im thinking of.

Ill post this but Im still looking myself.

Re: Whats that game thread

Did shadowrun ever launch? I seem to recall a game that was supposed to come out but I think it had problems before launch that delayed it, possibly indefinately. Now I'm curious and will have to start searching as well.

Shadowrun (the recent version rather than the awesome SNES game) launched around 2007. Only things I could turn up that match the description you've given are Anachronox, Arcanum and Deus Ex: Invisible War.

Also try Shadows Of Reality, Paradise Cracked, Duality.

Last edited by middleman35; 15-03-2010 at 21:26.

My first thought was perhaps Anarchy Online (2001), but that was an MMORPG.

------------------------------------------
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

IncGamers Member

Yeah I believe it is Anachronox Im thinking of,there was another game I found that I thought it was at first then I came across Anachronox by accident.The other game was Omikron which I was sure was a newer game but is in fact older.

NecroVision? It's more of a shooter but just throwing it out there. Though I don't think it scored very high.