Videogame News

Thread: Tekken 6

Tekken 6

Anyone else here play it? I got it for the ps3 a little over a week ago and feel I'm getting my *** kicked slightly less now :P

Yoshimitsu all the way for me! I read he's a lot harder to play than the rest, but I've been playing him since tekken 3 and love every bit of it!

IncGamers Member omgwtfbbqpwned's Avatar

Re: Tekken 6

I have no talent for fighting games. I played them for about several months back in high school, including Tekken, DoA, KoF, SC, some others. I tried to read up on strategies, worked up on my wake-up game, etc.

In the end I learned I suck big time at fighters and that the only thing I am good at is button mashing. :(

I know this has nothing to do with Tekken 6, but Tekken 4 was the last fighter I seriously tried to conquer before giving up entirely.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Re: Tekken 6

Quote Originally Posted by omgwtfbbqpwned View Post
    In the end I learned I suck big time at fighters and that the only thing I am good at is button mashing. :(
    but that's how you learn.... if you can remember what buttons you are hitting. hehe, im serious!!! i have done this many times and if i see that i do something that is totally awesome/taking health, i keep pushing the same buttons! XD (when i played SSBB for the first time about a year or so ago, i was Pikachu (for personal reasons such as nickname purposes) and i kept making him do the lightning strike. XD it was great. )

if it helps, Tekken 6 has some CRAZY combos for some of the ppl (i want to say all of the fighters have 100+ moves you can do, ranging from simple to complex to how-the-hell-do-i-do-that! moves) (imo) and i can only do a few of them when i played with Mara a couple of times.