Videogame News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fallout 3

Re: Fallout 3

Just curious.
    Do you play the game in first or third person?

I've always played it in third, but when i see most youtube-recordings, they play it in first person.

I always feel that i have a better control/overview of my surroundings when in third.
    I could see the problem with aiming when not using V.A.T.S, but i only experience that on some occasitions.

So, what do you do?
    I thought about mixing it up. by switching to first person whenever engaging combat. But i don't know if that's a great idea?

Love the game so far.

There is a new Fallout game coming out this year, not a direct sequel to Fallout 3, but it takes place in the universe. Its called Fallout New Vegas, made with a lot of the crew that made the first two Fallout games.

Cant wait!

I love this game! I bought the goty edition and have installed all of the add-ons. I just haven't played through them yet as my new character hasn't gone very far. STO has made me neglect FO 3 and ME 2. I have to say I've only used the VATS system a handful of times. I guess I've grown away from the turn based system I used to love.

Last edited by DoW Fanatic; 14-02-2010 at 04:27.

Anyone tried any of the fan created weapon add-ons? If so, which were your favorites?