Videogame News
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Clan Officer - US East Hardcore TheDarkSide's Avatar

Re: Dragon Age : Origins

Who moved my thread !!!

Hehe , anyways I have a 4 day weekend and going to pick this up in the morning if I can find it...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkSide View Post
    Who moved my thread !!!

Hehe , anyways I have a 4 day weekend and going to pick this up in the morning if I can find it...

game's awesome, you really have to give it a try. i am near finishing point ( killed archdemon and story still GOES ON ) and i am loving it. gonna replay it when i ll finish it on nm this time ^^

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore TheDarkSide's Avatar

Well I found the game today at my local Frys but it was $49.99 and I didnt feel like spending 50 bucks on a single player only game atm. Gonna wait a few and see if the price goes down a bit ..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkSide View Post
    Well I found the game today at my local Frys but it was $49.99 and I didnt feel like spending 50 bucks on a single player only game atm. Gonna wait a few and see if the price goes down a bit ..

wish game was this cheap over here, at price of 35 you find out it costs a bit more then $50

any way, i FINISHED game, and i loved it. now started playing as danish elf pure archer, and with Duncan bug i am level 18 in 1st steps, when i finished game at level 17 last time

It is ok game, i just got VERY bored at it. It felt like runescape

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

Dacar92 talked me into ordering that game today and I hope it will arrive on monday. Anything a newbie should take care of ?

I don't need help at solving quests or so, just a few things which I might regret later if I do them wrong in the beginning. For example: Which race and class to start with ?

D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

Krischan:

1) It's a LONG game. Really long. 40 hours, at least.
    2) I suggest using a Rogue. For me, it's the most interesting class, especially for a first time through. You get some interesting abilities and have more to do than just hit things, plus you get a good choice of origin stories. The warrior is just a bit dull for my taste, and the wizard is fiddly and only has one orgin story.
    3) If you choose the Rogue, there's one thing worth knowing: every enemy has a little circle around their feet. If you are attacking from the red bit in the back, that means you are backstabbing them and get lots of extra damage.
    4) IMO the two best origin stories are the two dwarf ones. The Dwarf Noble is especially good because it adds a lot of useful context later on.
    5) Offhand I can't think of anything you can really screw up early on. Some skills are better than others, but I don't know of any real turkeys.
    6) The game's difficulty curve is a bit mad in places, you'll often have this situation where you breeze through an area and then come up against a ridiculously hard bosspack. You have a whole load of buff items that can help you through if/when that happens, though.

Herbalism is a waste of points.

Dwarfs makes the best fighters
    Elves the best mages
    Humans are just mediocre

6) The game's difficulty curve is a bit mad in places, you'll often have this situation where you breeze through an area and then come up against a ridiculously hard bosspack. You have a whole load of buff items that can help you through if/when that happens, though.
    That is why you can choose difficulty......

Oh yes, 7) I've never found much use for pickpocketing.

Having the skill opens some extra quests though. Also, the money adds up if you pickpocket everybody in town.