Videogame News
    Official Diablo 3 Item Valuer KTang's Avatar

Street Fighter IV

Anyone else play it?

I always wondered if people actually like games in general or they just stick to one genre....

KT

Re: Street Fighter IV

I dont like fighting games, way too much of the same thing over and over.

I think its the quick competition that makes it good, and this is one of the few fighting games I've bothered trying to get beyond button bashing at. I understand some basics but competition level is a LOT harder.

Personally, I really like the Tekken/SF series, and King of Fighters has always been pretty. Brothers influence when I was younger

KT

Yeah they are a ton of fun, but i cant ever see myself paying $60 for a fighting game. Not even $20, they just get played out fast for me. But they are pretty fun, just not my favorite investment.

The only fighting games i enjoy now are the non-traditional fighting games. I love Super Smash Bros Brawl and i love UFC Undisputed 2009, those games are awesome.

But Killer Instinct is my favorite traditional fighting game.

I LOVED Super Smash Bros, great party game. All of those games I think are what got the modern generation into gaming in the first place, making it more sociable as opposed to 'Ha you play games you're a geek'.

My brother loved Killer Instinct, the combos and sound effects were pretty awesome. Back then though I cared more for RPGs...weird.

KT

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

lol! i hear so many good things about Killer Instinct. sadly, tho, i don't think i have played it. :(

next to RPGs, i love me some fightin' games. i have played Street Fighter IV. it was crazy! so diff from the one back in the day. i was getting pist bcuz i couldn't hit the special moves right (i think i was a button behind or i wasn't hitting the combos right, ya know?) and was like, "AAARRGGHH!! **** this!" lol! it's a good game tho. i like it.

is it just me or does Chun-Li look like she could feed an army with her "turkey thighs?" XD i like big legs (trust me, i wish mine were a bit bigger), but they do not look proportionate at all! they remind me of turkey legs and i just want to take a bite out of them bcuz i get kinda hungry.... lol! just wondering if anyone else saw turkey legs on her as well. *shrug* ^_^

Killer Instinct definately had a few good phrases

The combos can be very frustrating in SF4, timing is impeccible and I don't have the patience for a lot of it myself ><

Chun Li does have big legs, yes. :P Didn't quite make me hungry though, haha.

KT

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KTang View Post
    Killer Instinct definately had a few good phrases

The combos can be very frustrating in SF4, timing is impeccible and I don't have the patience for a lot of it myself ><

Chun Li does have big legs, yes. :P Didn't quite make me hungry though, haha.

KT
    lol, i like saying "COMBO BREAKER", esp. if i am playing the Car Game with Mara (he knows what i am talking about), altho he CBs me quite often.

the combos are a pain in the arse, but once you get it, you're golden.... and sometimes pwned. XD

ok, was wondering if any else saw that she had humongous legs. lol! i seriously just want to bite them and see if there is turkey in there.... XD