Not got an account? You can sign-up right here. It takes seconds.

IncGamers PC Gaming Forums

Home Forums PC Gaming News Tips Stoorm Review

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Blacklion Blacklion 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of playcrazy
    playcrazy
    Participant

Here is a first impressions of STOORM by Ignideus.

Let’s hear some more!

Profile photo of lazerbeak
    lazerbeak
    Participant

nice review plused it and shared it on google+ and made a comment

Profile photo of Blacklion
      Blacklion
      Participant

I’ve just been watching the GOG live stream and they say that from tomorrow (they say “hopefully” ) they will be giving away a game – which I think is new to GOG and is yours to keep – for use via a test version of their Galaxy client. It will be available for 48 hours and they want a lot of people “for stress testing purposes”.

watson

Profile photo of Blacklion
    Blacklion
    Participant

I’ve just been watching the GOG live stream and they say that from tomorrow (they say “hopefully” ) they will be giving away a game – which I think is new to GOG and is yours to keep – for use via a test version of their Galaxy client. It will be available for 48 hours and they want a lot of people “for stress testing purposes”.

We provide fast success in 640-554 dumps exam by using our high quality lean six sigma training prep resources. We offer up-to-dated ccna voip – Test-king.com and Southwestern College dumps with definite guarantee of network+ training success

watson

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.