League of Legends patch 4.15 notes released
Not a whole lot of balance changes but there are fixes and additions.
RIOT has pushed out the League of Legends 4.15 patch notes which are conservative compared to most but there are changes for the recently added Champion Gnar. RIOT has been testing out a new patcher and landing screen for the client and this will be going live in 4.15. It’s visually more appealing and there’s new tech being added too to improve that pre-game experience and this will be continually be improved.
In game related news there’s a new Master Tier and polish on Summoner’s Rift.
Next, there’s the introduction of the new Master Tier! Snuggled comfortably between Diamond 1 and the Challenger Tier, the new Master Tier will offer more competitive visibility between top players in your region. The introduction of Master Tier also means that Challenger rankings will rotate on a 24-hour schedule with no immunity, so now’s the time to hit the ranked gym!
Final note! As we near final polish on a few parts of Summoner’s Rift, we’re going to start patching those finished pieces to the live environment. This is being done to minimize the size of the eventual Summoner’s Rift launch patch so you all don’t end up with massive downloads on the day we go live. In other words, this doesn’t mean you’ll be able to play on those shipped pieces – and we still don’t have an official release date! – just that they’ll be pre-emptively sitting on your hard drives. Thanks!
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed a bug where the landing circle indicator for Pantheon’s R – Grand Skyfallsometimes showed as green (blue in colorblind mode) for his enemies instead of red
- Rengar’s stealth indicator no longer persists through death if Rengar dies after casting R – Thrill of the Hunt but before gaining the stealth effect
- The tooltip for Zed’s W – Living Shadow now displays the amount of bonus AD granted even if the skill hasn’t been leveled up yet
- The particles for Nocturne’s Q – Dusk Trail no longer obscure other particle effects
- Status text for crowd control effects no longer overlaps when multiple CC effects apply at the same time
- Kayle’s recommended starting items on Twisted Treeline have been updated to no longer exceed the default amount of starting gold
- Katarina’s E – Shunpo no longer benefits from spell vamp on wards, despite doing no damage
Check the full notes for the few balance tweaks that are coming.
Related to this story