Warframe Update 14 released – Patch notes and tips inside. It’s a big one.
After a short delay, the large Warframe Update 14 has been deployed on the servers.
This is mega update to Warframe and the patch notes along with comments on how the new features fit into the game have been released. There are some tips on how and where to access the new features listed below and it’s worth reading through all these to make sure you don’t miss anything.
DE has also put together a highlights trailer to help you on your way.
New User Experience 2.0!
- Any players that have an existing Warframe account that is Mastery Rank 1 or greater will be presented with two options after logging in: Play Prologue or Skip Prologue mode. Both options will allow players to enter the new features of Update 14, however for those who want to take part in the new player experience can do so without needing to start a brand new account. Any newly created account or players with an account that has Mastery Rank 0 will not be given the option to skip Prologue Mode.
- Our players often tell us the difficulty in learning the Warframe essentials is too high! Warframe Update 14 brings an entirely new tutorial and new player experience that reduces the issues reported with our older system. Read on to learn how!
- New User Experience 2.0 includes a brand new tutorial mission and quest introducing players to the narrative of Warframe and a much more immersive way to learn the game controls.
- The New User Experience 2.0 quest includes progressive disclosure of available gameplay systems and menus, allowing the player to complete missions and learn more about the game before being overwhelmed with the Foundry/Arsenal/Market/Mods. These are unlocked as the quest is completed.
- Matchmaking and lobby formation has had functionality improved to keep parties together.
- Prevent players from quick matching into already-in-progress missions if this is their first time they’re playing the selected node.
- Excalibur, Mag, and Volt now make up the starter Warframe options.
- Added beginner Mods to be given to players during the tutorial system so they start off with a selection of helpful mods to customize their gear.
- Warframe now has a Quest system! New User Experience 2.0 will boast Vor’s Prize as the debut quest! The technical foundation is now in game for linked missions and quests for us to create.
- The newest Warframe, Mirage, is obtainable through the Quest System!
- The Kubrow and Genetic Foundry, used for breeding biological specimens, are obtainable through the Quest System!
- Player Ships have arrived! This immersive and re-imagined space grounds players in the Solar System aboard their own personal spacecraft, the Liset!
- Introducing: Ordis! The Liset’s Cephalon – voice and guide! This new character exists as the Liset’s original operating system, and is finally functional and ready to serve the Tenno after hundreds of years of abandon.
- The Liset provides access to all major systems, menus, and components through contextual devices aboard your ship. These are unlocked via Vor’s Prize quest! If you are a veteran that chooses to bypass playing the Prologue, they will all be ready and functioning for you.
- The Player Ship has new diegetic (in-the-world) user interface and menus, with Quick Access menus available for faster access.
- Pressing the ESC button/Start on Controller will now call up Diegetic UI from the palm of your hand. Use this in missions for normal ESC menu options.
- Pressing the ESC button/Start on Controller in mission will now allow you to see “Current Mission Progress”, which shows all pickups and details of the current mission.
- Use this ESC menu in Dojo for easier access to decoration placement and editing, instead of walking over to the console every time.
- New Mission Results screen! This new screen shows all the details of your previous run! Its minimalistic appearance will be expanded on as feedback and experiences with Liset form.
Genetic Foundry & The Kubrow
- Fetch the Kubrow Quest by slaying the mechanical four-legged pest!
- The Kubrow were once pets of the Orokin, and the domesticated Kubrow can be yours through the research that you can carry out on your Player Ship on the Genetic Foundry!
- New Quest for unlocking the Genetic Foundry to be used for breeding biological specimens!
- Different Kubrow personality types have different combat and non-combat abilities!
- Make your Kubrow more combat effective by caring for it and equipping powerful link mods.
- Create genetic imprints of your Kubrow that you can trade with friends and combine to create your perfect pet. Each Adult Kubrow can create up to 2 imprints!
- Kubrow Mods: Find 16 new mods for your Kubrow from Feral Kubrow drops!
- Caring for your Kubrow involves regular interaction to make sure it’s happy! Going away for a while? Kubrows are capable of undergoing long periods of time in Stasis, so feel free to send your Kubrow to Stasis while you’re away!
New Warframe: Mirage!
- Mirage, a master of illusion, Mirage confounds the enemy in a spectacle of style and power.
- If it’s Mirage you seek, you may obtain by Quest. To her powers of illusion we can attest. Within a vault, the requirements lie, as part of a dark and corrupted infested sky.
A Region Infested: Eris!
- The Infested have reclaimed parts of Eris as of Update 14!
- Available game modes in the Eris region include: Hive Sabotage, Exterminate, and Survival.
- The AkZani: the choice weapon of Mirage, these fast-firing dual pistols deliver a deadly performance.
- Silva & Aegis: This fiery sword and shield combination perfects the balance of Tenno offense and defense prowess. In the hands of a Master, even a defensive tool like a shield can be used as a deadly weapon. This new weapon uses a brand new Stance, ‘Eleventh Storm’! Created from the concept of our Melee Design Contest winner: SilverBones.
Dark Sectors Enhanced!
- PSA: Deployment of Solar Rails was halted on July 15 to prepare for this Update. We will let you know when the regular Deployment schedule returns.
- New Dark Sectors Conflict has arrived! A new gameplay mode has arrived to replace the existing Solar Rails Conflict missions.
- Choose which Clan or Alliance you wish to support and play the role of Attacker or Defender on a multi-staged objective mission.
- Up to 4 human players per side, with empty player slots auto-filled by Spectres.
- Rank up your mods while you play!
- Are you a Clan or Alliance Tacticition? Find the new SCHEMA customization area in your Orokin Lab today! Using SCHEMAs, you can customize your Clan or Alliance’s Solar Rails by selecting room orders, placing turrets and Specter spawn points! Clan and Alliance members can enter your SCHEMA and contribute to your plans! Applying your SCHEMA to rails not in a Conflict state to have them ready for the next Conflict!
- Battle Pay is now proportionate to your contributions to the mission. For the new game mode, Attackers have to destroy the “core”, and defenders have to prevent that. The more damage you do (or prevent, as appropriate), the more you get paid.
Dynamic Music Additions:
- Dynamic Music has been added to all Grineer and Infested missions, with Corpus coming soon! The game now more ‘intelligently’ makes decisions about how to play ambient and combat music. We are using a stem approach so that players hear different parts of the music at all times!
3 new Alt Helmets!
- Mirage’s Harlequin Helmet
- Hydroid’s Ketos Helmet!
- Zephyr’s Tengu Helmet!
- Added friendly NPC wall running. Specters, Rescue targets and Kubrow can learn where to wall run from the players.
- Added Eximus/Leader spawn scaling to Defense missions.
- Added an extra boost to wall-run melee attacks if you channel melee.
- Added CPU performance improvements.
- Alliance Emblems have been added for Warlords/Alliance Founder to upload at www.warframe.com
- Alliance Renames are here! Sick of being called the Tootsie Roll Slammers? Now you can change to the Jawbreakin’ Jostlers!
- Added new Wall Run + Strike animations for Axe, Scythe, Staff, and Claw weapons.
- Added the ability for Founding Warlords of a clan to demote other Warlords. Please note this is only possible for clans founded after we started flagging the detail of clan Founder, which occurred shortly after Update 13.
- Added visual effect on friendly hacked Moas.
- Added the ability to Slide Jump into a wall run. Before you would just slide and jump at the wall, but now, if aimed and the correct functions pressed, this will transition into a wall run.
- Added support for additional aspect ratios.
- Added in a graphics option to disable Anisotropic Filtering. This should help with increase performance by approximately 10% on Intel HD Graphics units.
- Added an ‘accept all’ pending friend requests option as a context action under the accept friend menu.
- Added a new Animation when you use a Revive in a session.
- Added all 3 Diorama Winners from the Diorama Contest of days past! Congratulations to Casardis, 9Hopper, and FireTempest. Find the dioramas in the Codex!
- Molt has received an Art and Effects overhaul!
- Molt now removes Procs and Status Effects when cast.
- Hysteria has been reworked with an entirely new animation set and sounds! Activate Valkyr’s Hysteria to play through the new combos and movement set!
- Valkyr’s Hysteria now is affected by the melee ‘combo’ counter bonuses! The higher your combo chain, the more damage Hysteria will do!
- Volt’s Electric Shield now has a countdown timer. In the case of multiple spawned shields, the time for the last spawned one will be displayed (similar to Frost’s Snowglobe).
General Enemy Changes:
- Scorpions will now be able to pull players who are ‘off nav’, which means on boxes or other areas off the main path.
- Enemies health is no longer capped at 65535.
Infested Faction Changes:
- All Crawlers move speed has been increased.
- New animations for Infested Ancient reach attack.
- Electric Crawler Attack range fixed, now more likely to attack with his lightning.
- Lobber Crawler has new effects on his lobbed grenade, making it easier to see.
- Infested Charger move speed increased.
- Suicide Runners will no longer explode on death if killed by melee. The death explosion causes stagger, and damage scales up with their level.
- Infested Leapers: Their leaping attack can be parried to nullify the stagger. Leap damage scales with their level.
- All Ancients can pull targets (Pull can be blocked or dodged).
- All Ancients – better anticipation of knockdown attack. It can now be parried to nullify damage and the knockdown.
- Toxic Ancients – Do poison damage and gives all nearby enemies poison damage. Ancient and nearby enemies are resistant to poison and gas damage.
- Healing Ancients – Links with nearby allies, any damage they take heals the Ancient up to 150% health, and it scales up to reflect having health > 100%. Also reduces damage that nearby allies take.
- Healing Ancient now has Fossilized health, to be consistent with the other Ancients (was Infested Armour).
- Leaper infested can dodge.
- Disruptor Ancients – Aura that reduces radial and power damage taken by nearby allies. Attack damage energy, rather than completely drain it. Attacks of nearby allies have the same effect.
Boss Balancing Changes:
- The following bosses have gone through a balancing pass to improve their scaling for groups of high level Tenno, we hope they are a little more challenging!
- Grustrag 3, Hyena Pack, Vay Hek, Jackal, Alad V and Zanuka, Sargas Ruk, Lephantis, and Captain Vor.
- Speaking to the Jackal, The Jackal had some additional fixes to reduce the amount of stun locking possible and also allowing him to scale better with level. The health of his legs was changed to a % of his total health, which scales up with level, making it harder to knock him into his stun state. His stun timer was also decreased while the damage required to break him out of stun early was also increased and made as a % of his total health rather than a set value.
Orokin Derelict Survival Specific Changes:
Made several changes to the Derelict Survival mission to improve spawning.
- Polished the logic for connecting procedural levels.
- Increased the number of connectors to increase play space.
- Increased spawn room chance.
- Removed tentacle traversal room (Giant open room which branches are navigated) from intermediate spawning, will only occur as dead end.
General Survival Changes:
- Removed the locked door to extraction, as it only limits the available spawn locations within the first 5 minutes.
- Increased the number of small dead end rooms (caps) which can generate in place of red locked doors, providing more spawn locations for enemies.
- Added some new small cap tiles for Asteroid, Settlement, Outpost and Galleon tilesets.
- Restructured the Derelict Survival procedural level so it has more small tiles between the main areas. There are still three larger main areas which have life support capsule spawn points.
- The ‘stacking’ bug was fixed, capsules don’t spawn instantly on activating a capsule if the level is full.
- The first room’s capsule spawns are no longer switched off after one use. Since the first room is reused, each level may now have 2-3 more simultaneous capsules active before it reaches capacity. Originally the level structure was a little different, disabling spawns was intended to keep players closer to extraction after moving on from the first room.
- Added infested crawlers to survival enemy spec.
- Optimized game memory to improve stability for 32-bit systems and reduce load-times. This optimization includes up to ⅓ less data being loaded on boot.
- Completing an Alert on a node you have locked no longer unlocks the node underneath.
- Removed blood/dismembered Grineer from Excalibur’s codex entry …he didn’t mean to hurt anyone.
- Increased decoration capacity in the trophy room for adequate trophy placement.
- Changes to mod art: Decisive Judgement and Tranquil Cleave used the same image, now they don’t!
- Changed Ruk’s image in the “Enemies” section of the Codex.
- Changes to visual effect when Melee killing an enemy while Channeling.
- Improved performance on effects that use the the particle system.
- Revisited Nekros tinting.
- Loki Prime’s decoy now holds a Lex Prime!
- Material updates to Corpus ship hull Cores.
- Made curved walls larger to better support wall runs in the Orokin Void.
- Tweaked the Bow Idle animations on Loki, Mag, Valkyr, and Hydroid Warframes.
- Improved Melee Ground Attack position accuracy.
- Tweaked the sound effects for all Warframes entering Smoke Screen.
- Improved the positioning of melee accessories on Boomerang weapons (Kestrel).
- Improved the cast sound effect for Loki’s Radial Disarm ability.
- Improved the performance of multiple general environmental effects.
- Limited the max instances of Karak, Soma, and Gorgon fire sound effects.
- Limited the max instances of Cestra fire sound effects.
- Limited the max instances of Dex Furis fire sound effects.
- Tweaked the sound effect for Loki’s Decoy cast and spawn in sound effects.
- Player’s can no longer be staggered when quick Meleeing with the Glaive.
- Polished some of Tyl Regor’s animations.
- Improved the cast sound for Volt’s Speed ability.
- Tweaked the weapon fire sound effects on the Corpus Crewmen and Moa.
- Tweaked the weapon fire sound effects on the Dera and Hind.
- Tweaked the sounds of the Grineer rifle melee attack sound effects.
- Adjusted the Helmet position of Corrupted Crewmen.
- Improved the performance of the Interception territory area indicator.
- Improved the visuals on Mag’s Pull ability.
- Loki’s Decoy ability deploy sound effect is now positional and will not be heard by players past a certain distance.
- Increased the volume of Vauban’s power cast sound effects.
- Reduced the pitch variance in Axe sound effects.
- Improved the performance of a number of Forest Defense tileset decorations.
- Improved performance on the Torid and Drakgoon Effects.
- Reduced the amount of resonance on Axe hit sound effects.
- Limited the instances of Corpus Laser Weapon fire sound effects.
- Improved the performance of a number of Gas City tilesets.
- Optimized a number of lighting assets in the Grineer Galleon tilesets in an effort to increase performance.
- Removed blood decals from bleeding procs as this caused performance issues on certain terrain sets.
- Tweaked the duration and fade on multiple Hydroid ability sound effects.
- Optimized a number of lighting assets in Corpus Ship tilesets in an effort to increase performance.
- Improved the weapon trail visuals on Whip type weapons.
- Optimized the performance of particle effects.
- Tweaked the slide animations when holding Great Sword weapons.
- Updated multiple Warframe dioramas with proper colors.
- Improved the Grineer Hit reactions to Radial Disarm.
- Improved the performance of Ash’s Smoke Screen on lower end PC’s.
- Fixed “Failed to send game invitation” that would occur if you invited to your game after opening up your contact list, and it was still collecting session information for your friends’ games.
- Fixed case of potential latency in presence updates on the Friends list.
- Fixed Codex scans for objects not updating in server stats.
- Fixed an age old legendary issue of the hacking minigame not being completable when the lines are seemingly connected and symmetrical, but the middle icon needs to be erroneously turned to match the outer lines.
- Fixed NPCs (drones especially) getting stuck on geometry / door frames.
- Fixed issues with client/host door accessibility in the Void.
- Fixed issues with Melee combos not progressing correctly if you are holding down a direction required for the combo.
- Fixed Grineer Prosecutors being fully invulnerable to 3 out of 4 elemental damage types as opposed to high damage mitigation.
- Fixed Savior of Earth, Jupiter, and Neptune Achievements not working properly.
- Fixed area on Forest tileset where players could get stuck under stairs.
- Fixed Melee Slamming during Zephyr’s Tail Wind not using Melee weapon if you were in melee equip mode.
- Fixed an issue where Reviving would not restore your previously equipped weapon, and would instead equip your Primary as default.
- Fixed an issue of being able to deploy multiple Extractors to a planet.
- Fixed Multishot Mods causing Ogris rockets to fly through enemies and walls dealing no damage.
- Fixed issues with rarity sort for Mods in Codex not working.
- Fixed duplicate Mod sorting in codex for unowned mods (they now get sorted to the bottom).
- Fixed Mod counts in Codex (if you had sold entire stack of unranked and had a single ranked copy it would have shown two).
- Fixed colors reverting temporarily in the Arsenal when switching between items.
- Fixed no Codex entry existing for Void Laser plates.
- Fixed recent players list never appearing with an option to invite.
- Fixed numerous issues in Grineer Shipyards tileset including interior rain and wall-running decos not appearing.
- Fixed issue where players can trade away their last copy of a Warframe power.
- Fixed Vauban’s Vortex effect not appearing in same position as Vortex Ball.
- Fixed Trinity’s Link visual effects remaining after teleport volume.
- Fixed issue with Secondary fire types not automatically reloading if there is still enough ammo for primary fire.
- Fixed issues when switching from Scanner when you have no secondaries equipped.
- Fixed missing ‘Faces’ on some Corpus Infested.
- Fixed Grineer Powerfist getting stuck not attacking in melee range.
- Fixed an issue where the player would get stuck in an melee unequip loop indefinitely.
- Fixed a movement exploit where you can wall run up/slide/wall run up indefinitely.
- Fixed enemies not spawning in shipyards interception.
- Fixed issues with getting stuck in spawn area in some forest missions.
- Fixed issues with black squares on random waterfall environment art.
- Fixed NPC playing ‘turn-on-the-spot’ animations on Clients.
- Fixed being able to weapon swap while in Hysteria.
- Fixed being able to reach floor of Reactor Room in Dojo without being teleported out.
- Fixed a game hang when observing certain items in the Codex.
- Fixed a case in Nyx’s Mind Control that could cause power-in-use on clients.
- Fixed issues with Sabotage and Mobile Defense alerts on Asteroid tilesets turning into “Assassinate Prod Crewman” missions.
- Fixed lighting issues in Orokin Void.
- Fixed issue where you cannot claim a weapon from the Foundry if you are at max slots and start a recipe that consumes a weapon.
- Fixed an issue with Obex energy color not appearing on ground slams.
- Fixed the spawn position for a number of Mastery Rank challenges.
- Fixed an issue with Oberon Specters casting Renewal continuously when out of Combat.
- Fixed an issue with slow traps in the Void appearing incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with the Undertow exit sound effect being played twice on Clients.
- Fixed an animation ‘pop’ that could be seen after performing a ground attack and attempting to roll.
- Fixed an issue with Clients not being able to properly see the yellow tint on Mod pickups.
- Fixed a number of map holes on Pluto nodes.
- Fixed a navigation issue on Corpus Defense missions which prevented AI from properly crossing through doorways.
- Fixed an issue with Enemy AI getting stuck in spawn rooms on Corpus Defense tilesets.
- Fixed an issue with certain in-game objects failing to update when entering certain vents on the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed an issue with Sentinel Mask colors being set by the body color tab and not attachment colors.
- Fixed an issue with visual effects applied to Cryo Pods not properly adhering to the shape of the pod itself.
- Fixed an issue with Clan Emblems reverting to the Default Lotus image when backing out of the Appearance menu.
- Fixed an issue with Booster icons appearing despite their duration having expired.
- Fixed an issue with Wormhole causing the player to fall out of the level on certain Solar Rail tilesets.
- Fixed an issue with Client’s sometimes taking and dealing double the intended amount of damage when using Weapons or Abilities that deal damage in a radius.
- Fixed an issue with movers in the Shipyards pushing players under the level on certain Grineer Ship tilesets.
- Fixed an issue with players getting stuck under the level on certain Shipyards tilesets.
- Fixed an issue with players getting stuck in the Glaive catch pose.
- Fixed an issue with Lech Kril stopping his attacks during his Fire phase.
- Fixed a progression stopper that could cause new accounts to get stuck on the login screen.
- Fixed an issue with Client’s seeing the incorrect translations for Specter if the host is playing in a different language.
- Fixed an issue with erroneous Ice and Infested art assets appearing in Shipyards tilesets.
- Fixed an issue with the Silence visual effects persisting on dismembered torsos.
- Fixed the colors on explosion effects appearing incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with Specter Radial Blind attacks not always affecting Clients.
- Fixed an issue with Grineer Regulators spawning in Settlement Interception missions which could cause potential progression stoppers.
- Fixed an issue with Well of Life staying in use despite reaching the max cap of 400 health healed.
- Fixed an issue with Referral XP boost Auras not being properly applied when Referral buddies were playing together.
- Fixed a number of art assets clipping into other objects in Grineer Settlement tilesets.
- Fixed an issue with certain doors in the Shipyards tileset having visual effects which would indicate that they can open when in fact they are permanently closed.
- Fixed an issue with Objective markers not appearing correctly on certain Shipyards tilesets.
- Fixed an issue with idle animations breaking when customizing your Secondary or Melee weapons.
- Fixed a number of map holes in the Shipyards tilesets.
- Fixed a stuck spot in the tree roots seen in the Forest tilesets.
- Fixed issue with Mutalist Quanta dealing friendly fire damage.
For Existing Players:
Any players that have an existing Warframe account that is Mastery Rank 1 or greater will be presented with two options after logging in: Play the Prologue or Skip Prologue. Both options will allow players to enter the new features of Update 14, however for those who want to take part in the new player experience can do so without needing to start a brand new account. Any newly created account or players with an account that has Mastery Rank 0 will not be given the option to skip the Prologue.
The Prologue will treat players as though they’re brand new to Warframe, with a few exceptions. You’ll still have all of your current weapons, mods, ranks and Warframes available to your account immediately, however the Liset will not come equipped with any working modules. This means you will not have access to the Foundry, Market, Genetic Lab, Region Chat, or Genetic Foundry until you’ve unlocked them in game via the starting quests. Whatever you log in with is what you get.
There is no way to reverse the Prologue option once selected, so unless you are absolutely sure you would like to ‘earn’ each of these features back this story mode may not be the right choice for you.
If you simply want to jump into the game with all progression unlocked normally then Skip Prologue is the way to go. Although we may include the ability to revisit the starting quest in the future, currently if you skip the Prologue you will not be able to play the Prologue quest line.
Walking around the ship from terminal to terminal is pretty self explanatory, but if you’re the kind of player that gets tired of aesthetic walking then simply hit the Escape key to open up the shortcut menu. From here you can access all of the usual features without needing to have your character literally in front of the required terminal.
You can also reach the quick access menu by selecting the icon in the top left hand corner of the screen when any menu is opened (ie: Codex, Solar Chart). The ‘+’ symbol next to your name functions as a shortcut to inviting friends to a party.
The Star Chart
Planets now have all of their missions displayed in a ring around that players can navigate using the mouse or directional pad to individual select each mission. Any mission that has an alert, is part of an event, has optional Nightmare Mode or is owned by a particular clan will have an appropriate icon on that mission to make navigation a little easier.
Additionally, any planet that currently has an alert taking place will have an appropriate icon over it in the Star Chart, so reaching these more desirable limited-time missions will be quick and easy.
Void Keys and Derelict missions will only be revealed to players if they have the appropriate key, and additional missions will not open up unless the party leader has the prerequisite key to unlock the mission. In short, you won’t see any missions available that you don’t have a key for.
Adding players to a party, joining a party, and seeing what weapons everyone has equipped is now handled in the top left hand corner of the screen. It’s here that you’ll also be able to confirm entering a mission after you’ve selected the one you want, and all votes to ‘ready up’ for a mission will be displayed here as well.
Where Some New Features Are Located
As you explore the Liset there are a few new features to the game that you’ll likely discover while playing, all of which are meant to make your time playing Warframe a little easier. Here’s just a short list of things to keep an eye out for whether you’re brand new to Warframe or a seasoned vet:
Alerts now appear over the Star Chart terminal in the Liset, above each planet within the Star Chart itself, and notification of alerts will be prompted in the bottom right hand corner of your screen as they become active.
- The End of Mission screen has seen some visual adjustments that will be easy to spot, but you can also check your progress mid mission too! Simply hitting Escape followed by View Mission Progress will open up a display on what you’ve earned in the mission so far, as well as details on experience gained and mods acquired.
- Keeping an eye out on any special icons above each planet will give you a good idea as to where alerts, invasions, events, and even quests take place.
How can you help?
As you can probably see, the sheer scope of this Update has us excited, but we also consider Update 14 to be our most ambitious changes yet. We are calling on all Tenno to help us make this Update go smoothly by following the issue and feedback reporting threads we put up. We will have as many team members as possible standing by to help identify issues and fix up any unforeseen problems.
- -Playing through the prologue will not take a long time to complete if you’re an existing Warframe player, and though exactly how long that is will vary from Tenno to Tenno it can all be finished in a single sitting.
- -There is no build time for the ship terminals you unlock in the prologue.
- -You do not need to play the prologue in order to obtain Kubrow.
- -Playing the prologue will not reset any of your current progress beyond making you unlock each feature as part of the quest. Once you’ve unlocked that feature, all of your current progress will still be there.
- -Players can still select their matchmaking preference of choice, however the button that indicates what matchmaking type you’re set to has now moved to the bottom right hand corner of the screen.