Watch Dogs “The Worse” improvements mod updated to v0.8
The mod that brings graphical enhancements to the PC version of Watch Dogs has just received an update.
Ubisoft may not be keen on PC gamers using this mod, but if you want to squeeze the most out of the graphical prowess of your rig then it’s worth a look.
The mod has just been updated to v0.8 and changes include:
- You’ll be able to choose if you want a light dof, a strong dof or to be default (disabled) Thanks to VAAS for doing a great job!
- You’ll be able to choose different bloom presets (E3 Bloom, Light Bloom or default)
- You’ll be able to choose different types of colorgrading( E3, Default, Red-Ish or Blue-Ish)
- You’ll be able to choose if you want default lensflares, anamorphic lensflares or SpotLight Volumes (Volumetric light)
- You’ll be able to use a texture patch made by MalDo (Thank you so much!) for reducing stuttering!
- Headlight shadows have been fixed
- Lighting have been changed
- Pharmacy Lighting have been slighly changed.
- E3 Wind environment added
- Particle respawn time reduced to be able to see more fog and smoke in streets.
- Problems and Bugs related to HDR should be fixed
- Fully integrated to Ubisoft’s patch (No effects or shaders have been disabled)
- Included several high textures from the game to be used instead of low quality ones.
- Rain, bloom, ssao changes