Tropico 5 patched, gets new sandbox maps18 Jun 2014
Dictate-‘em-up Tropico 5 has been patched up to version 1.03, bringing with it a few bug fixes and some new content.
Said new content is a trio of new sandbox maps – Isla de Tucan, Dos Rios, and Santa Teresa – as well as six new costumes for Dynasty members. You can dress the ladies up in Angel, Devil, and Steampunk costumes, while the men have their wardrobes expanded with Steampunk, Napoleon, and Uncle Pedro. Kalypso are keen to note that future updates will include yet more free content, so keep your eyes peeled.
The Tropico 5 bugfixes don’t appear to be anything particularly major, offering a few minor fixes to building performance, features not working quite right, and multiplayer. You can read the full changelog below.
- Added 3 new maps: Isla de Tucan, Dos Rios, Santa Teresa
- Added 6 new dynasty member costumes: Angel (female), Devil (female),
- Steampunk (female), Uncle Pedro (male), Napoleon (male), Steampunk (male)
- Multiplayer: Game checks for modified user files before launch
- Fixed issue with trade route contracts expiring
- Fixed issue with performance of service buildings
- Fixed issue with rebuild construction feature not working properly
- Fixed indestructible trees left in the vicinity of a destroyed logging camp