Instant access to the Battlefield: Hardline beta for all PC gamers
After a couple of weeks of select testing EA are ready to open up the Battlefield: Hardline beta test.
An update on the Battlefield Blog announces that there’s now instant access to the Battlefield: Hardline beta test for all PC gamers. All you need to do is head the Beta sign-up page and enter your details and there’s also bonus rewards for anyone who takes part in the testing process.
Battlefield Hardline Beta Rewards
Just for signing up you’ll receive:
- Instant Access into the Battlefield Hardline beta for PC (when selecting PC as your platform)
– Weapon camo/skin in Battlefield Hardline
– Weapon sight in Battlefield Hardline
– Additional Battlefield Hardline content
– Unique dog tag in Battlefield 4
Note: The Battlefield Hardline gear will be available when the game releases on October 21, 2014. The Battlefield 4 unique dog tag will be available in the game next month.
Those freebies not enough for you? We got you covered.
Battlefield Hardline Beta Challenges
- Reach Rank 10, Get a Special Battlepack at Launch: Score a special Battlepack in the retail launch of Battlefield Hardline by reaching rank 10 during the beta. (This reward is open to both PC and PS4 players.)
- Enable Facebook Sharing, Get $1K In-Game Cash: Enable Facebook Sharing when firing up Battlefield Hardline or through the in-game Options and land yourself $1K in-game cash to spend on additional weapons and gadgets. (This reward is open to both PC and PS4 players.)