GeForce 340.43 beta drivers with Battlefield: Hardline improvements released
The GeForce 340.43 beta drivers have been released offering a couple of “Game Ready” improvements for PC gamers.
In this latest release from Nvidia there’s performance improvements for Battlefield: Hardline, which is now in beta testing as you know, and Grid: Autosport when it’s finally released on the PC.
Also included are new SLI profiles for Battlefield: Hardline, Wildstar, Elder Scrolls Online and Dark Souls 2.
The full update is as follows:
New in GeForce 340.43 Beta drivers
- Game Ready – This 340.43 Game Ready Beta driver ensures you’ll have the best possible gaming experience for GRID: Autosport and the Battlefield: Hardline Beta.
- SLI Technology
- 3DMark Skydiver subtest – added profile
- Battlefield: Hardline – added profile
- Elder Scrolls: Online – added profile
- LuDaShi Benchmark – added profile
- Wildstar x32 version – added profile
- Dark Souls II – updated profile
- Gaming Technology
- Supports NVIDIA GameStream™ technology
- 3D Vision
- Supports new “3D Compatibility Mode” for 3D Vision that enables us to improve the 3D experience for many key DirectX 10 and 11 games.
- 3D Compatiblity Mode Profiles
- Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea (DLC) – rated as “Excellent”
- Banished – rated as “Good”
- Krater – rated as “Good”
The new drivers can be picked up from Nvidia here.Related to this story