ARPG Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms hits Steam Early Access
The ARPG is proving as popular as ever and bitComposer and Games Farm’s Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms has now hit Steam Early Access.
The game is available now with an additional discount in the first week of Early Access making it 27.99€ / 27.99$ / £22.99 which is a 30% reduction on the normal price 39.99€ / 39.99$ / £34.99.
The Early Access version features the entire first chapter, 10 different maps, two of the characters the first boss fights. As the testing progresses more content will be added by the development team incluing more quests, characters and an all important crafting system. Key features ARPG fans should pay attention to include:
- Two parallel worlds – the spiritual Shadow Realm and the material Mortal Realm – offer an exciting gameplay experience with innovative storytelling.
- >A selection of main characters offers different experiences, storylines, quests and overall direction.
- Every choice must be considered, as Karma plays an important role in the game.
- A deep storyline features a world emblazoned with ancient legends, heroic tales and dark corrupted societies.
- The unique personalities of the main characters test strategic planning and reaction time when challenging hordes of relentless enemies.
- The everlasting conflict between conquered souls and master continues, as the souls of mortal enemies and lovers can be consumed by The Devourer and come back to offer opinions, advice, or sometimes argue with each other.
If you like the idea of Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms then take note that it will be released some time in Q4 of this year. We’ll be taking the game for a spin in the future so watch out for that.Related to this story