New AMD Catalyst 13.11 beta 5 driver
AMD users can now upgrade their drivers to the Catalyst 13.11 Beta 5 drivers to bring their systems up to speed.
This update includes all the additions in the previous beta drivers and also adds the following:
- Includes all Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.4 Driver
- Resolves the issue of AMD Overdrive missing in the AMD Catalyst Control Center for the AMD Radeon R9 290 Series graphics cards
- Resolves intermittent flickering seen on some AMD Radeon R9 270x graphics cards
- Resolves graphics corruption seen in Starcraft
- Improves frame pacing results in AMD Quad CrossFire configurations for the following: Hitman: Absolution, and Total War: Rome 2
StarCraft 2 players will be pleased to see an update here and anything that improves Total War: Rome 2 performance has to be a plus.