ARMA 3 AAF Reinforcements Pack released with new content11 Dec 2013
ARMA 3 has just received some spanking new content courtesy of the team at Bohemia.
The ARMA 3 AAF Reinforcements Pack comes with three new vehicles, the FV-720 Mora IFV, the MBT-52 Kuma tank, and the Wy-55 Hellcat helicopter, all perfect for driving off cliffs or crashing in a freak battlefield incident.
The FV-720 Mora is an infantry fighting vehicle used by the AAF. They were bought by the AAF from the British Armed Forces and reconditioned to serve two more decades. The Mora is armed with a 30mm cannon and a coaxial machinegun, providing not only a carrying capacity, but also reliable fire support.
The MBT-52 Kuma is the main battle tank used by Altian Armed Forces. A batch of a few dozen tanks and spare turrets were bought under-price from a south-European country facing an economic collapse. Like similar MBTs of the era, the Kuma is armed with a 120mm cannon, a 7.62mm coaxial machinegun and a remotely controlled 12.7mm HMG. The level of protection for the crew is also remarkable, thanks to additional armor layers.
The Wy-55 Hellcat is a multi-purpose military helicopter, most suited for anti-surface, battlefield utility with limited transport capability. It replaces its predecessor the Super Lynx, improving the maneuverability, durability and protection. The armed version is fitted with twin miniguns and unguided rockets.
There is other content to mess about with too including:
- Added MBT-52 Kuma tank
- Added FV-720 Mora Infantry Fighting Vehicle
- Added: Wy-55 Hellcat (armed and unarmed) helicopters
- Added: LRPS optics
- Added: IR grenades
- Added: Black variants of MX rifles
- Added: Selected parts of the Tactical Guide to Field Manual
- Added: Guerrilla headwear with headsets
- Added: Improved narrative characters
- Added: AAF Armor Groups for editor
- Added: 7 new faces of developers
- Added: 4 new ambient sounds
- Added: New pile of wood model
- Added: New camping light model
- Added: 3 graves
- Added: 2 variants of a garbage container
- Added: 5 variants of graffiti
- Added: Playground castle with slide!
- Added: 2 wooden shelves
- Added: Various leaflets and posters
- Added: Board map of Altis, Stratis and customizable empty map
- Added: Five variants of luggage heaps
- Added: Four variants of a trash barrel
- Added: Various fishing gear
- Added: Third Altian Radio Protocol
These are just the new additions, wait until you see the full patch notes. I suggest you get a coffee and relax, there’s a long list to get through.
All the new content and updates will be automatically added to your ARMA 3 via Steam.Related to this story