Call of Duty Ghosts dog fur is re-enabled as patch lands
This is one of the most important patches ever for PC Call of Duty Ghosts players! OK, that’s bullshit but there is a patch this morning. Along with the performance improvements listed, dog fur has also been re-enabled.
Let’s face it, the game was pretty shit without the dog fur. Forget the fact it was generic CoD fare with shallow characters and terrible PC performance, it’s got dogs and they have fur that moves.
Here’s your patch notes…
- Improved framerate performance when traversing moving platforms.
- Improved latency for AMD graphics cards.
- Improved performance issues caused by spamming.
- Improved shader warming and level load performance.
- Fixed crash in CODeSports play.
- Fixed spawn crash for specific maps/modes.
- Improved usability of broadcaster HUD.
- Additional animations added for broadcaster mode.
- Improved steam friends functionality.
- Fixed smoke flickering and graphical corruption within blurred area of dual render scope.
- Re-enabled fur and smoke DLLs from nVidia.
- Fixed a variety of map specific spawn issues .
- Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class screen.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed loadouts appearing restricted if a restricted perk was selected in specialist strike package even though specialist wasn’t equipped.
- Fixed split screen UI issue that could potentially leave player in a bad state.
- Fixed issue when selecting store from squads.
- Fix to remember spectator team when switching to freecam in broadcaster mode.
- Fixed issue with loading into specific maps with ghost mask equipped.