Battlefield 4 “one-hit kill bug” fix in upcoming PC patch28 Nov 2013
Included in the update will be a fix to the one-hit kill bug which has to be one of the most annoying bugs ever as bullet damage is multiplied taking you out in a single shot (see video below).
These patches are thankfully getting smaller and include less critical issues which is a good sign for Battlefield 4 players and the game as whole.
Here’s the notes on what to expect…
We are verifying the upcoming PC patch and making sure it is good to go. We are aiming to get this patch out the week of Dec 2. Right now, we don’t have a set date for it, but here’s what it will include. Stay tuned for more updates in the Battlefield 4 Control Room.
PC Game Update Notes
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)
- Fixed the “one-hit kill bug” where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times
- Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu
- Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience.