Ridiculously stupid Saints Row IV Wad Wad Edition costs $1million
This is not the first time a publisher has pushed out a ridiculous pre-order package but this one really has pushed the stupidity levels up a notch to grab some mainstream media attention, well it is Saints Row IV after all.
Unsurprisingly only one of these special “Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition aka The Million Dollar Packs” are available. Anyone with silly money burning holes on their pockets will receive:
- Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
- Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
- 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
Alternatively, do something worthwhile with the 1m.