Holy city: SimCity update 7 released and comes with free Houses of Worship
SimCity update 7 has been released and along with the addition of the road raising and lowering tool, there’s also other content for players.
Maxis have slipped in free buildings called Houses of Worship. There are four of these in the update and they will increase your Sims’ happiness. They cost nothing to place and nothing to maintain and there’s a four buildings per city limit on these. There’s also no wealth restriction so your sims can all be brainwashed into worshipping a teapot in the sky.
Here’s the final patch notes for update 7:
• New Feature: Tool to create bridges, overpasses, and tunnels when you draw your roads.
– While building your road, pressing the N key or M key will lower or raise the road accordingly creating overpasses, bridges and tunnels. Note: Existing road layouts cannot be raised or lowered
• New: Improvements for traffic behavior to make it smarter. This should reduce the number of lines formed by all available vehicles converging on a single spot. This affects all vehicles including Police, Fire Trucks, Moving Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Recycling Trucks, Resource Trucks, Buses, Ambulances, and Civilian vehicles.
• New: Tree tools – Place individual trees along your city roads. This tool is located at the end of the Nature Parks menu.
• New: Vehicles now accelerate and decelerate faster, allowing them to leave buildings and cross intersections more efficiently.
• Parks: Sports parks are now accepting Sims 24 hours a day.
• Airship: The number of Airship passenger trips should now be correct over multiple days.
• Freight: Freight trucks now only leave factories if they have a valid delivery destination.
• Fix for freight trucks leaving the city instead of going back to the factories in some situations.
• Terrain: Improves some instances where terrain covers sections of roads under certain scenarios while the camera is zoomed out.
Related to this story
- The Sims 4 Review 15/9/14
- Gamers think the Sims 4 is “OK” – The results are in 15/9/14
- The Sims 4: Early Impressions 05/9/14