Guild Wars 2 Queen’s Speech update coming 20 August13 Aug 2013
ArenaNet will be rolling out the next content update on 20 August which will be leading up to the game’s first anniversary which is on the 28 August.
Queen Jennah will be holding a gala Jubilee at which there will be a “momentous speech”, which will probably tie-up some of the loose ends ArenaNet’s Colin Johanson talked about recently.
Content that’s been revealed so far includes:
- Developer Livestream – Take an inside look at the features in the release – 19th August
- The Queen’s Speech – Don’t miss history in the making – Begins 20th August
- Guild Wars 2 Anniversary Bash – First ever Anniversary Bash and Invitational Tournament – 31st August
- Birthday Gifts – all characters created at the launch of Guild Wars 2 will receive gifts
- World vs. World XP and Point adjustments – the World XP rate is increasing
- World vs. World Trebuchet Mastery
- The End of Culling in PvE – the limit on the number of characters players can see on screen is being removed
A Queen’s Speech page has also been posted on the official website as a teaser and no doubt more information will be added to the page over the coming days.