GTA V gets launch trailer – Can we have the PC announcement now?

29 Aug 2013  by   Paul Younger
Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0

The guys here will rip me a new one later for posting this as GTA V has still not been confirmed for PC, but we’re pretty sure it will be eventually. Who am I to deny our trusty readers some GTA action.

Now that the console version is about to ship, perhaps Rockstar will get off their backsides and actually announce this for PC.

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0

1. Joseph

I’m starting to wonder if they will release it on PC. I think they should have at least made a comment about it now. Everyone else that I’ve seen is almost certain it won’t be though. I hope it does.

August 29, 2013 at 4:35 pm

2. SK83RJOSH

I’m more than confident it’ll see it’s way to PC. Rockstar usually doesn’t dissapoint us PC Gamers, specially with their last few rounds of games. Lets just hope it’s not another Red Dead, because I’ll go out and repurchase a console just to play this title.

August 29, 2013 at 6:01 pm
    Tim McDonald

I’d be surprised if it doesn’t wind up on PC unless it’s had similar development hell issues to Red Dead Redemption, but Rockstar don’t normally announce the PC versions of GTA until the console versions are already out. So yeeeeah, I’m reasonably optimistic it’ll hit the Best Platform, and I’m not hugely surprised they haven’t even mentioned it yet.

On that note: PAUL! STOP WRITING ABOUT GAMES THAT AREN’T ANNOUNCED FOR PC!

August 29, 2013 at 6:57 pm
    Peter Parrish

The first rule of GTA V PC Club is not to …. DAMNIT

August 29, 2013 at 7:14 pm

5. Soldier

This is ridiculous, now I’ll have to play it on that old dated ps3 hardware on my cfw. I don’t want to play this game on my ps3, because I don’t play any games on my ps3 because the hardware is dated.

September 1, 2013 at 6:56 pm

6. The Pewds Bro

Rockstar never leaves anyone’s hopes and dreams hanging with a thread. They’ll surely announce the pc version by the end of october, just keep your calm until then my fellow pc gamers.

September 1, 2013 at 8:40 pm
    Widukind

If the pc version will be as badly optimized as the GTA IV port, I’m not terribly interested.

September 2, 2013 at 2:45 pm