Borderlands 2 GOTY edition announced
The Borderlands 2 Season Pass is now over but new content is still planned for the top selling RPG/FPS. With that in mind, Gearbox has announced the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition which comes with all the previously released content updates, the base game and the Premiere Club content.
With a value of £75, new purchasers will receive the following in one nice big bundle for a very tasty price of $29.99.
- Borderlands 2 Main Game;
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty;
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage;
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt;
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep;
- Creature Slaughter Dome;
- Premiere Club Content:
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class;
- Gearbox Gun Pack;
- Golden Key;
- Vault Hunter’s Relic;
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class;
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins;
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1.
Gerabox’ Randy Pitchford added: “For us and for fans, the love for Borderlands 2 has been nothing short of spectacular, so it’s natural for us here at Gearbox Software to want everyone else to have a chance to experience the best-selling game and its most valuable expansion content. The Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition offers more value than ever before in one package, giving everyone an opportunity to become a legendary Vault Hunter, and join in the award winning mayhem and fun.”
The GOTY edition will be released on 11 October.