World of Tanks 8.7 lands on test servers4 Jul 2013
The update, which will roll out at some point in the future, includes a new British SPG line and a new winter map called Belogorsk-19. There are of course a couple of new vehicles to take for a spin and a few bug fixes to boot. The patch notes for this version are as follows.
Related to this story
New British SPG line:
- Tier II – Loyd Gun Carriage
- Tier III – Birch Gun
- Tier IV – Sexton II
- Tier V – Bishop
- Tier VI – Crusader 5.5-in. SP
- Tier VII – FV304
- Tier VIII – FV207
- Tier IX – FV3805
- Tier X – Conqueror Gun Carriage
‘Belogorsk-19’ is a new winter map resembling Eastern European landscape. It introduces mostly open spaces, but there are also some buildings and facilities around the map which can be used as cover.
- MT-25 – this Soviet tier VI light tank will replace the T-50-2. After the patch, owners of the T-50-2 will have it replaced with the new vehicle.
- E-25 –German tier VII Premium tank destroyer
- Rebalanced the tank T-50 (the detailed list of changes will be prepared before the patch release).
- Added changes to the “Assault” mode on the map Malinovka
Fixes and improvements
- Reworked the maps “Highway” and “Port” for the new render
- Reworked and adjusted some special effects
- Fixed several destructible objects, which significantly slow down the speed of the tank
- Fixed and improved visual models of some ambient objects
- Fixed some bugs in the team balance system, which appeared after the release of the update 0.8.6
- Extended the list of names and surnames of crew members of all nations
- The voice message ‘We’ve got them’ replaced with ‘Armour is penetrated!’