Steam Summer Sale Day 8: The IncGamers Picks
We’re only at Day 8, but already we’re starting to see quite a few repeat deals cropping up. That’s not such a terrible thing if you missed them the first time around, of course. But for Steam sale veterans it’s perhaps a touch on the disappointing side. If you can’t afford to spend the time watching Steam’s store 24/7, you may want to hop in on one of the returning offers.
- XCOM is back at $10.00 USD. It’s a rather good “reimagining” of the old Enemy Unknown game, with just as much trauma involved when your named soldiers get killed (possibly by going nuts and shooting each other.)
- For all your European truck simulation needs, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is hauling itself around at $10.00 USD as well. Honestly, there are probably worse ways to spend time than driving around virtual roads catching up on podcasts through the in-game radio station.
- I found The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing to be a reassuringly decent aRPG, so $7.50 USD is rather good. Especially as it’s so new.
- I’ve heard of people doing wonderful, terrible things with the Source tools in Garry’s Mod. That’s $2.50 USD today.
- If you hate yourself, you can pick up Not The War Z (now called Infestation: Survivor Stories) for $3.75 USD. But don’t. It’s not even funny to gift this in a Bad Rats kind of way.
Binding of Issac is $1.25 USD in the current Flash sales. That is ridiculously cheap. Resident Evil 6 is half off ($20.00 USD) and honestly wasn’t 100% terrible on PC. Make sure you have someone to co-op with though.
Just like always, the cream of yesterday’s deal crop is back for another round today. So buy Dark Souls already.