Steam Summer Sale Day 5: The IncGamers Picks15 Jul 2013
Greetings, bargain hunters. I’m not nearly orange enough to be David Dickinson, and he probably thinks a Steam sale is something to do with classic ironing boards and Victorian trains. Are jokes about Bargain Hunt even relevant any more? Probably not. Anyway! It’s the fifth day of Steam’s annual summer sale, so let’s cast our critical eye over what’s on offer.
Usual disclaimer: These are just, like, the IncGamers opinions, man. If something else looks like better value to you, then go with your heart! Unless it’s a terrible game, then you only have yourself to blame.
- We’re pretty big Dishonored fans here, so seeing that for just over $10.00 USD is quite encouraging.
- Max Payne 3 for about the same price ($10.00) is pretty good too, if you’ve been meaning to pick that up.
- Feeling like smiting heretics for the Empire? Then Dawn of War II: Retribution might sate that bloodlust at $7.50 USD.
- For those who enjoyed RUSE and Wargame: European Escalation, the follow-up Wargame: Airland Battle is half-off ($20.00 USD.)
- There are a sprinkling of classic, older indie titles today too: Castle Crashers, Killing Floor and Terraria, all going cheap.
The current Flash deals are rather decent right now, too. Obsidian’s Knights of the Old Republic II for just under $4.00 USD, BioShock Infinite at 50% off and Mirror’s Edge for $6.00 USD. For the next seven and a half hours or so, the community choice deal is Natural Selection II ($6.25 USD.)
Something there for almost everyone.