Total War: Rome 2 system specs revealed
It’s time to check if your PC gaming rig can handle Creative Assembly’s impressive looking strategy sequel Total War: Rome 2 with the reveal of the system specs. Don’t panic, most people should be able to play with no problem.
- OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- Hard Drive: 35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1024×768
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics:1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1920×1080
The specs all seem reasonable but you’re really going to want to play this with a decent rig, take a look at this fantastic super massive screenshot from the Battle of Nile which is a whopping 30000 x 4087 pixels in size. Doesn’t it look rather gorgeous?Related to this story