First Sanctum 2 DLC launches 26 June – New character and content added20 Jun 2013
Coffee Stain Studios will be releasing the first piece of DLC for their tower Defense title Sanctum 2 on 26 June.
Going by the name of Road to Elysion, this first of four planned DLC releases comes with new weaponry, new tower additions and new enemies. There’s also a new “mysterious” character which will apparently reveal a “darker” Sanctum 2 storyline.
Road To Elysion Expansion Pack key features include:
- New Playable Character – The DLC storyline centers around TSYGAN, a new shadowy playable character.
- New Weapons – Two weapons have been added including the rapid-firing Gatling Laser.
- New Tower Options – Two new towers, including the Range Spire, that dramatically increases the range of nearby offensive towers.
- Four Additional Unique Maps – Four brand new maps with refreshing interactive elements add exciting new tactics to each DLC level.
- Enhanced Enemies – From new support monsters that heal and mutate the attacking horde to a brand new aerial enemy boss, players should be prepared for this heightened challenge.
- Additional Perks – Customize your character even more with six awesome new perks, including a perk that gives you a pet robot that will fight for you!
Coffee Stain Studios’ Oscar Jilsen says that their aim with the Sanctum 2 DLC is to bring more replayability to this game than the previous game. I guess we’ll find out if they have managed to pull that off soon enough.Related to this story