IncGamers Plays Grim Dawn

23 May 2013  by   Paul Younger
Tweet about this on Twitter4Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0

grim plays

Hot on the heels of our written hands-on preview comes our IncGamers Plays video of Crate Entertainment’ ARPG Grim Dawn which is currently in alpha testing.

Paul takes you through the first part of the alpha version of the game and explains the game’s many features and mechanics. We will be revisiting the game in a future IncGamers Plays as Paul continues to level up characters. For now, watch this let us know what you think of the game so far.

Tweet about this on Twitter4Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0

Have you got all our top PC game picks in your Steam library? Follow the IncGamers Curator list.

jamesL

not really liking the game, but it is an early alpha

May 24, 2013 at 6:40 am

2. Nomad

Is there suppose to be a video, cause I can’t see it?

May 25, 2013 at 11:39 pm
    jamesL

27 minute video

works in Chrome

May 26, 2013 at 4:57 am
    Peter Parrish

Should be, yeah. What browser are you using?

May 26, 2013 at 5:48 am

5. Nomad

Firefox and nothing is appearing, it’s just text. Btw also on my iPhone no video is appearing.

May 26, 2013 at 10:18 am
    Peter Parrish

Hm, using Firefox here as well and I see the video. Thanks for the useful bug report – I’ll pass it on to the tech people and see if we can get it sorted.

May 26, 2013 at 6:18 pm

7. Chris

It’s depend on flash version.

May 26, 2013 at 7:17 pm
    Tim McDonald

Firefox here too, and I can see the video. Flash has been crashing a *lot* lately, though; not sure if the latest version is (yet again) somewhat incompatible with Firefox. Weird that it’s also failing on phone, though.

May 26, 2013 at 11:52 pm

9. Chris

I found that the object html tag is not generated:

May 27, 2013 at 2:08 am

10. TestDeamon

Also can’t see the video.

I get 16 JavaScript Errors in Chrome. (3 Errors and 6 Warnings when deactivation Adblock)

Chromium Version 25.0.1364.160 on Ubuntu 12.04

2 Errors in Firefox 21.

And a whole bunch in Opera 12.15.

Could be something in that way. But most of them are about a messed up way to integrate Google ads.

Please consult your dear Webdeveloper if you have any. He should be able to fix that ;)

regards, a webdeveloper

May 27, 2013 at 12:13 pm

Thanks for the Grim Dawn play, really looking forward to this once I finish Van Helsing. From the video the interface, class selection etc is looking heavily like Titan Quest, but thats a good thing as class selection and mixing two classes was a cool idea.

I hope they address how stash loot is stored because if you uninstall and reinstall the game as with TQ, you lost your stash. As Grim Dawn is still in Alpha but uses an enhanced TQ engine, I hope they address problems that people experienced with TQ first to make the Grim Dawn even better.

Firefox 20 works fine for me. Recent updates seem lacking in quality testing.

May 27, 2013 at 1:50 pm