Legend of Grimrock Master Quest v1.3 released
Tim will no doubt be dashing to check this out as he’s a huge Grimrock fan, and if you love Grimrock dungeon crawling, then I suggest you do to0.
Legend of Grimrock: Master Quests has just hit version 1.3 and this is a full length community created add-on for the super popular dungeon crawler. This is a complete reworking of the original game with new puzzles, dungeons and has been described as “Grimrock on Steroids”. Let’s take a look at some of the feature you can enjoy.
- A full-length add-on to the original PC/Mac/Linux game Legend of Grimrock, in the spirit of the Master Quest versions of some Zelda games, where the entire game can be played again with new changes and challenges for a fresh updated experience.
- SCALING! Dungeon scales up in difficultly/reward for higher level imported parties, works well with parties starting up to level 25 or so! Import your favorite set of heroes from completing the original game and continue their adventure and advancement!
- LOOT! Every item now has a loot value, and you can earn “ranks” according to your treasure gathering prowess! Who will be the first to achieve the status of “Lords”?
- Two new “boss” battles to experience! Are you up for the challenge?
- Longer Ending – there is more to do after the original final boss fight!
- Tons of new puzzles, story, dungeon layouts, etc. A whole new “refreshed” Grimrock experience, but still retains the heart and soul of the original game.
I think you’ll agree there’s enough new stuff here to keep any Grimrock fan happy while waiting for Grimrock 2. You can pick up the latest version now on Steam in the Grimrock Steam Workshop.
Thanks to Komag for the update.