SMITE-y Aphrodite: Another god joins the Hi-Rez pantheon
There’s yet another new addition to SMITE’s collection of deities (seriously, that Pantheon must be getting quite crowded now) in the form of Aphrodite. She’s utilising the power of love to buff her allies and confound her foes, as seen in the preview video below.
Scroll on to see a list of her powers.
- Loving Embrace (PASSIVE)
- Gaining Aphrodite’s favor is a blessing in that 30% of all mana gained by Aphrodite is granted to her soul mate.
- Aphrodite blows a kiss to an allied god, making them her soul mate and giving them both +4/8/12/16/20% movement speed. If the kiss hits an enemy god, they are stunned for 1s and Aphrodite’s soul mate gets jealous, making them deal 4/8/12/16/20% increased damage for 8 seconds. Cost – 50/55/60/65/70. Cooldown – 16/15/14/13/12s.
- Back Off!
- Agitated by all the attention, Aphrodite commands enemies to get away from her, doing 90/160/230/300/370 (+60% of your magical power) magical damage around her and knocking them back. If Aphrodite has a soul mate, they get agitated instead, and the damage originates on them, dealing the same damage and slowing by 25% for 2s instead. Cost – 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown – 12s.
- Love Birds
- Aphrodite calls forth a flock of beautiful doves that fly forward in the area in front of her. The doves circle around all enemies in the path, damaging enemies for 10/17/24/31/38 (+15% of your magical power) magical damage every .5s for 3s. Aphrodite and her soul mate are healed for 10/17/24/31/38 (+15% of your magical power) every .5s for 3s. Cost – 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown – 16/15/14/13/12s.
- Undying Love
- Aphrodite pledges undying love to herself and her Soul Mate. While this is active, her and her Soul Mate are invulnerable to all damage for .8/1.1/1.4/1.7/2s. All crowd control effects are also removed when activated. Cost – 100. Cooldown – 90/85/80/75/70s.