SMITE enters open beta
If you didn’t make it onto Hi-Rez Studios’ SMITE closed beta, fear not, the open beta is now here.
Anyone can now create an account on the official website and join the MOBA fun with the mythical gods. Players who reach level 30 during the open beta will also be rewarded with Limited Edition cosmetic skin for the frost giant Ymir.
Open beta features include:
- Graphical upgrade of Conquest Map
- Practice match against new AI opponent Ra
- In-game Team & Roster Management
- Ranked Team Conquest queue Draft Picking for ranked and Challenge Conquest matches
- Improved Spectator Camera for Tournament Admins – including a 3-minute delay for spectators to prevent cheating and improved spectato= r controls (slow-motion, pause, rewind, fast-forward)
Also announced today is the are details of the first SMITE competitive season with news that there will be a $100,000 prize pool up for grabs. More details are expected in the weeks ahead so get playing now to improve you skills.
Now on the the open beta trailer, and also check the latest patch notes in you have been playing.