Path of Exile open beta is live
Grinding Gear Games have been working flat-out to get the open beta up and running with the development team working into the small hours to get things ready.
The good news is the Path of Exile open beta is now live and players can patch up. Remember, there may be queues to start with so be patient if it’s taking time to get on or patch. The site and game servers are under severe load but GGG’s Chris Wilson has just told us they are busy adding more capacity as I write this.
If you missed the patch notes yesterday and want to read the changes you can read more about those here.
We cover POE quite a lot here on IncGamers but if you’re in the dark about the ARPG, here’s the key features.
- A dark and deep action RPG
- Build unlimited unique characters on a gigantic skill tree
- Combine over 110 skill gems to create unique combat strategies
- Explore a dark and gritty world rendered from a fixed 3D perspective
- Download and play for free, but never ‘pay-to-win’
- Explore randomly generated levels for extreme replayability
- Craft weapons, magic items and even end-game maps to become more powerful
- Cooperate or compete with thousands of other exiles in a persistent online world
- Ascend online ladders in every game mode
- Battle in PVP tournaments for worldwide recognition
If you want to take part in the open beta then head to the Path of Exile site now.
While you’re here, there is a new community forum about to get started here on IncGamers for PoE players so do register and check in. Members of the site who are playing PoE will have to set up a new account here as the new forums are all tied to new accounts.
Related to this story